Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Please help with action replay (/forums/showthread.php?t=101579)

GB33 11-03-2004 08:06 PM

Please help with action replay

I cannot load ANY rosters into the game. NONE! Regardles of the name or what has been edited or even if it is untouched. EVERY single time it says cannot load. I debated forever on getting one, finally did, and now I could have just done it in game by now, except that Ricky and Sharpe would still be there, plus I like Finns editor alot. So please anyone with some insight. The only thing wierd I notice is the date of file reading: 2024 on one, 2000 (not recognised by xbox) and 16904 which is a very long ways off. However when I contact Finn he says that is not a problem. I have went and removed the .xbx file named datelinfo as suggested in another place, but also did not do the trick. Maybe I will try and take Xbox date up to 2024 if it goes that high. Any other suggestions please?

GB33 11-03-2004 08:18 PM

Re: Please help with action replay

PLEASE!! I know I seem impatient but I have asked in every thread imagineable, emailed people, even contacted action replay, all with no luck.

Rickster101 11-03-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GB33
PLEASE!! I know I seem impatient but I have asked in every thread imagineable, emailed people, even contacted action replay, all with no luck.

The info you seek is in a thread at this sight you'll find it if you're looking, I've posted it numerous times myself.

Holla Back ya'll :y220b::y11:

GB33 11-03-2004 09:15 PM

Okay I will look more, but about all I have seen is saying get a new memory card. My answer to that is no because I just bought this. But I will look some more.

Rickster101 11-03-2004 09:19 PM

Quote:

Okay I will look more, but about all I have seen is saying get a new memory card. My answer to that is no because I just bought this. But I will look some more.

Just what are you doing step by step? A new card does not mean its a good card if you've been reading you'd see that some have factory defects.

Rickster101 11-03-2004 09:29 PM

Read and try this its from one of my previous post:

OK listen up bros there is a program/attachment within the file that must be deleted first to load onto the AR from your desk top if thats the method you're using.

It is the....datelinfo.xbx...delete that progam/attachment in order to load the file "IT MUST BE DELETED" in order to use the file.

Do this by opening up all the folders and looking for that particular program/attachment,they are in the folders within the file.

1. Open the file and delete the datelinfo.xbx attachments they are for used by codejunkies for their data base so you must delete/remove them.

2.After you have removed that attachment drag the file to your AR MEMORY side and it should load.

NOTE:
It has been reported and documented that some problems have been encountered with the use of the cards that came with the AR a remendy for this has been advised to use MICROSOFT MEMORY cards...keep this in mind if all eles fails.

Make sure your pc is able to load/open zip files as these are for XBOX use only files and won't work for ps2 thats another story.

GB33 11-03-2004 10:19 PM

Okay listen up bro, I mentioned in my very first post after doing my research like I said I did, I removed the datelinfo file, and I am not going to spend $30 for the Ar and then another $20 on a memory card. Although I do have a friend who works for Microsoft and hooks me up with plenty of controllers, but still it is dumb to have to buy another card. I appreciate your input, but note that I did all of the things you told me to search for that you posted about in "several" posts.

Rickster101 11-03-2004 10:31 PM

Quote:

Okay listen up bro, I mentioned in my very first post after doing my research like I said I did, I removed the datelinfo file, and I am not going to spend $30 for the Ar and then another $20 on a memory card. Although I do have a friend who works for Microsoft and hooks me up with plenty of controllers, but still it is dumb to have to buy another card. I appreciate your input, but note that I did all of the things you told me to search for that you posted about in "several" posts.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you here but if your friend can hook you up with a card or perhaps you can borrow one to exclude the possibility of the one you have as far as being defective then you should have no problems as I am only trying to provide you with all possibilites and options available at this time.

Best of luck to you in either case and hopefully you'll find success in your future endevors dealing with your sitution as it is at this time. I understand money does not grow on trees and this was only an attempt to help aide you in solving your problem as it has successfully benifited those who have chosen this course of action in previous inquires such as yours,once again it is only an attempt to help as per your request.