Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Xbox NFL2k5 Rosters? Which do I d/l"? (/forums/showthread.php?t=107021)

Ant718 12-20-2004 04:02 PM

Xbox NFL2k5 Rosters? Which do I d/l"?

Whos has the best rosters for d/l thses days?(non-official)

Juggalo 12-21-2004 10:19 AM

Re: Xbox NFL2k5 Rosters? Which do I d/l"?

Its hard to say it seems like everyone the creates one make crazy edits to the rosters.

The best thing to is download a few and find the one that looks good to you and then you might even have to edit the players attributes.

Rickster101 12-21-2004 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo
Its hard to say it seems like everyone the creates one make crazy edits to the rosters.

The best thing to is download a few and find the one that looks good to you and then you might even have to edit the players attributes.

Have you looked in the thread..."Mike8027's Updates to near Perfection" by rhinox and actually read what he has done to answer you question, it helps to actually read the information there.

This is the most current roster to date IMHO and includes updated info on current CAPs,its pretty good and is well updated for player personal and depth charts not actually perfect but very,very accurate for this present time until a new one pops up also if you read the threads you'll find the Sega/VC Official update posted by a member here at OS...Da Spot...so look again I think you missed something.

Holla Back ya'll :y220b::y11:

Ant718 12-21-2004 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickster101
Have you looked in the thread..."Mike8027's Updates to near Perfection" by rhinox and actually read what he has done to answer you question, it helps to actually read the information there.

This is the most current roster to date IMHO and includes updated info on current CAPs,its pretty good and is well updated for player personal and depth charts not actually perfect but very,very accurate for this present time until a new one pops up also if you read the threads you'll find the Sega/VC Official update posted by a member here at OS...Da Spot...so look again I think you missed something.

Yup..I sure did miss something.
thx man! :waytogo:

Juggalo 12-22-2004 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickster101

Is this the roster that has the Bears at a 99 overall?

uwgbtime 12-22-2004 08:59 AM

It has the Bears defense at 99 (which is still too high)...solid roster as far as actice players and such, but the ratings could use a little work. I compared the Bears edits to the official 11/19 roster, and almost every player on defense had some kind of increase.

Rickster101 12-22-2004 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uwgbtime
It has the Bears defense at 99 (which is still too high)...solid roster as far as actice players and such, but the ratings could use a little work. I compared the Bears edits to the official 11/19 roster, and almost every player on defense had some kind of increase.

True some rating on the new rosters have been updated as in "Rothlisberger" being rated at 85 or so instead of 78,you need to work off the 12/7/04 official update because that 11/19/04 is the old one some roster depth charts not being in the proper order can cause the ratings to appear to high or too low.

uwgbtime 12-22-2004 05:41 PM

Can you post the official 12/7/04 VC update so I can work on it using the editor?