Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Mike8027's Last Roster Update (Jan 17th Ver.) (/forums/showthread.php?t=109813)

Altimus 01-17-2005 01:44 AM

Mike8027's Last Roster Update (Jan 17th Ver.)

1 Attachment(s)
Yep, more than likely last roster update for ESPN NFL this year and probably no more next year thanks to EA Sports. Unless ESPN comes out with a fake player type game than I guess I got some work ahead of me. :59:

Well I shouldn't call this the last update, I will work on it some more as I was not totally pleased but I thought might as will release it anyway. I'll work on a couple other things and see what comments you guys got and we'll see.

I worked of my Nov. 31st roster update, all transactions put in, a lot of new player additions, a lot of new position changes, ratings tuned to how some of you requested through PM or in the last roster update thread. Enjoy.

COMMISSIONERHBK9 01-17-2005 04:43 AM

Re: Mike8027's Last Roster Update (Jan 17th Ver.)

Hey Mike I love these rosters but I have a couple of questions. What can we do with the players that are in the free agents but belong to teams? Is there a program that we can use to take guys that are on the ir off the game? I see a lot of the free agents are on the ir list. Also could we just lower the attributes of those players that are on the fa list so they won't be able to be sign by other teams? I try that and they still got sign, can you help mike?

Altimus 01-19-2005 05:18 PM

You can use Flying Finns roster editor to kind of remove the players. You can edit him, remove the picture, change years pro... etc. and make a new player that is not in game.

Other than that, there is no other way to get rid of the player. If you edit them to 0 the computer signs them in franchise mode to $0/3 years or something like that.

Sorry.

COMMISSIONERHBK9 01-19-2005 08:51 PM

Mike I have a question then, I love your roster by the way but I just was going through the fa list and i saw a lot of guys that should of been on their correspoding teams? What should I do? I understand the injury reserve guys being there but I saw some guys that were starters for their teams on the fa list? Do you think the offical roster that suppose to come out tomorrow, will they take away the people or we just stuck with the fa problem?

Flyboy 01-28-2005 09:15 AM

Yeah, could you please fix that FA-player problem?

Jethown 02-01-2005 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike8027
You can use Flying Finns roster editor to kind of remove the players. You can edit him, remove the picture, change years pro... etc. and make a new player that is not in game.

What is Flying Finns roster editor?

AllenRulz00 02-01-2005 09:01 PM

What system is this roster update for?

COMMISSIONERHBK9 02-01-2005 09:24 PM

It is for the xbox.