Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Should we expect user created/edited 2K5 rosters next year? (/forums/showthread.php?t=111068)

t3g 01-28-2005 11:00 PM

Should we expect user created/edited 2K5 rosters next year?

Seeing that EA cut off both the football and EPSN license for many years and there's a lot of pro ESPN 2K5 fans around here, will the users on this forum continue to edit the rosters reflective the 2005-2006 season? I am curious because it would take a good amount of effort for loyal 2K5 fans to continue editing the rosters (many user created players due to the draft, etc) but I think it would be welcome.

I honestly like the 2K series better than Madden, and I will feel like I am giving into EA by buying Madden 2006 because there will be no choice. If the OS users around here keep updating the 2K5 rosters throughout next season.... then more power to them.

SLAYER 01-31-2005 12:44 PM

Re: Should we expect user created/edited 2K5 rosters next year?

IF TakeTwo/VC releases a college game this year, it would be awesome to be able to import draft classes into ESPN NFL 2K5 as a bonus to 2K loyalists. Sure, that's nowhere near patching the loss of the entire NFL game, but it would give 2K5 some extra mileage if anything.

But as far as rosters by guys here go, I think they'll keep doing it.

xrob 01-31-2005 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAYER
IF TakeTwo/VC releases a college game this year, it would be awesome to be able to import draft classes into ESPN NFL 2K5 as a bonus to 2K loyalists. Sure, that's nowhere near patching the loss of the entire NFL game, but it would give 2K5 some extra mileage if anything.

But as far as rosters by guys here go, I think they'll keep doing it.

I do them if no else steps up. I love 2K

MrTennessee 01-31-2005 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob

xrob is the man :)

roster19 02-01-2005 12:15 AM

What I wanna know is if anyone's gonna been making PS2 rosters? Rudyjuly's the only guy on this board that I can remember who makes PS2 rosters.

Flyboy 02-18-2005 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob

Thanks, rob!

Dame 02-18-2005 09:46 AM

ny only question is what will happen when people will want some new gameplay and the glitches fixed. I think people will grow tired of playing 2k5 causing them to be more Irrate.IMO

I rember when nba 2k1 came (the best basketball game ever IMO)out i thought i could play it forever especially when live sucked the next year and dreamcast stop making games but when i tried to play it it just wasnt fun anymore I was bored with it and just crave something new.

I'm scared for 2k5 fans that this will happen to them I'm a madden fan but i understand what the 2k fans are going thru but in my opinion i feel people will yurn for a new game.

MachoMyers 02-20-2005 01:32 PM

I would love nothing more then to play 2k5 all of next year
I just hope their is the ability to create enough '05 rookies