Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=111089)

Ram209 01-29-2005 06:57 AM

Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2

2 Attachment(s)
Well as most of you guys know Ballahalics and I made a set of rosters and sliders that produced a pretty good game of football. Well What I did was take the last roster update from sega and do some tweaking. These rosters are tweaked with all of our previous edits plus more I cant name them all but to name a few I increased ALL LBS and SAFTEYS coverage to help with the over the middle completions, I also increased thier strengh. Also I based this on the max rating of 127 so you will see some guys rated over 100 in certain areas (Manning 127 pass read coverage)etc..... if you guys want to know all the updates let me know.

Now as far as the sliders go I used the theory that the sliders have to equall 40. For example, if CPU coverage is at 30 Human Passing is at 10. The only thing that you can tweak to your liking is the kicking. If you feel the need to adjust any sliders after trying them out I suggest you use this Formula, lets say you feel the need to lower the cpu Pursuit 5 well make sure you raise the human blocking 5. So what ever you lower/raise make sure you adjust the corresponding slider accordingly.
Passing/Coverage
Blocking/Pursuit
Running/Tackle

You know this game is amazing (duh), but I STILL see new animations and things that make me go "ah sh1t you see that" and watch the replay 10x anyways I dont know what it is but it still happens after a millions games
So try them out and let me know what you guys think. Against good teams you have to bring your "A" game or you will get beat. Try them out against good and bad teams. I play on fast spead with EQ OFF.
Give me some feedback on rosters and sliders good and bad :D

Nets 01-29-2005 01:39 PM

Re: Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2

can you give me the guidelines to follow when editing each position and can you just show your sliders in this thread for people who don't have action replay or a max drive.

thanks in advance

chuckd23 01-29-2005 02:16 PM

I would love to see all the updates to ratings so that at the end of the season and rookie draft I could use the manual player editor to edit all of the rookies' ratings. As in the "Complete set of sliders and Rosters for Accurate game play 1," could you please provide the percentages for how to edit and adjust the rookies' ratings?

Thanks for all of your hard work. I have most enjoyed the game with your new settings and roster tweaks.

Chuck D.

Ram209 01-29-2005 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nets
can you give me the guidelines to follow when editing each position and can you just show your sliders in this thread for people who don't have action replay or a max drive.

thanks in advance

Human/Cpu
Blocking.....16/30
Passing......6/33
Running.....9/33
Catching...27/Max
Coverage.......7/34
Pursuit.......10/24
Tackling......7/31
kicking.....0/10
Fatigue......6/10

Fast game speed
8 Minute Quarters
EQ OFF
****Adjust Kicking to your level*******

Nets 01-29-2005 03:34 PM

does the int slider stay at 0 and does the fumble and inj slider stay at 24 and 20?

btw can you also give the guildelines again for all the edits you did including Ballahalics

example:

qb- pass arm strength: +10%
Pass read coverage: +10%

thanks again

Ram209 01-29-2005 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nets
does the int slider stay at 0 and does the fumble and inj slider stay at 24 and 20?

btw can you also give the guildelines again for all the edits you did including Ballahalics

example:

qb- pass arm strength: +10%
Pass read coverage: +10%

thanks again

Yes on the INT and Injury sliders

As far as edits go
QB:
Pass Read Coverage: +10%, min 80
Speed: -40%
Pass Arm Strength: +10%
Composure: +10%, min 80
Consistancy: 90 min****************

RB:
Agility: Adjusted to realistic settings
Break Tackle: -15%,
Run Route: +20%
Pass Block: +5%

FB:
Pass Block: +5%

C, G, T:
Consistency: +10%, min 70

WR, TE:
Hold on to Ball: +30%
Catching: +10%

K:
Kick Power: -5%, min 70

CB, FS, SS:
Coverage: +10%********** (ONLY FOR FS,SS)
Consistency: +10%, min 90
Aggressiveness: 0
Stamina: +10%, min 70

LB, DT, DE:
Jumping: 0
Catching: 0
Coverage: +5%**********(ONLY FOR LBS)
Strengh: +5%

Also I adjusted some os the better Qbs to stand out with the max 127 rating.

Rickster101 01-29-2005 11:25 PM

Hey Ram209 glad to see someone finally decided to finish up on the second part of the sets you guys started way back when, FINALLY they're done and I for one have been on the look out for them for sometime now...I'm glad they're here but what took you so long bro? :y220a:

Anyway glad you posted these along with the breakdowns really nice touch and great info posted and like you said per say the threads title "Complete set of sliders and Rosters ect,ect..." So thanks I'm really looking forward to trying them out bro.

Holla Back y'all :y220b::y11:

Ram209 01-29-2005 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickster101
Hey Ram209 glad to see someone finally decided to finish up on the second part of the sets you guys started way back when, FINALLY they're done and I for one have been on the look out for them for sometime now...I'm glad they're here but what took you so long bro? :y220a:

Anyway glad you posted these along with the breakdowns really nice touch and great info posted and like you said per say the threads title "Complete set of sliders and Rosters ect,ect..." So thanks I'm really looking forward to trying them out bro.

Holla Back y'all :y220b::y11:

Whats up Rickster

Try these out and let me know, how they work out I am wondering how other people feel about them. Let me know if you notice anything galring or anything that does not seem right. As always you can be counted on...