Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   How do you like the new look Operation Sports?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=113634)

Steve_OS 02-20-2005 08:31 PM

How do you like the new look Operation Sports??

How do you like the new look Operation Sports?? Make sure you vote in the poll and let us know what you think.

poster 02-20-2005 08:33 PM

Re: How do you like the new look Operation Sports??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS
How do you like the new look Operation Sports??

I like it but its tough on my eyes. I use a computer alot during the day so maybe thats why my eyes are sensitive to the new OS Pro but it looks cool. The front page is definetely improved! Great work guys!

mjb2124 02-20-2005 08:35 PM

I agree with poster. I like it and the mainpage looks great, but the default skin is WAY too bright for me! Had to change it.

XboxRocks1991 02-20-2005 08:36 PM

Kinda weird but. After a month I wont mind.

SPTO 02-20-2005 08:36 PM

Agreed with poster and Joeboo. The mainpage looks so professional now. Great job on the overhaul guys.

Feared 02-20-2005 08:37 PM

i went back to the darker skin, but the main page looks awesome, alot more customized, and easier to access things.

techhokies 02-20-2005 08:41 PM

I love the idea of being able to respond to each story. I used love the new thread section, is that gone or just hidden somewhere? BTW, I voted for get used to it as I was so used to the old one that any change would be wierd.

BatsareBugs 02-20-2005 08:46 PM

The layout is great, but to put the other stuff in a drop-down menu in the main page is a small minus. It's great but I think it can be better.