Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13 (/forums/showthread.php?t=118539)

xrob 03-14-2005 01:01 PM

XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13

1 Attachment(s)
These are my latest rosters updated from Mikes Final Rosters. I edited some ratings, positions, #, and appearances. I see requests for rosters so I went ahead and did my own. Please leave feedback as I may be a little rusty. My ESPN Football Updates on the way like it used to be!

xrob 03-15-2005 12:55 PM

Re: XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob
These are my latest rosters updated from Mikes Final Rosters. I edited some ratings, positions, #, and appearances. I see requests for rosters so I went ahead and did my own. Please leave feedback as I may be a little rusty. My ESPN Football Updates on the way like it used to be!

Can I get some reviews

nothingface80 03-15-2005 07:38 PM

good job rob i started to do this myself but am always getting called in to work just as i sit down (do work for verizon). one question though, im not a rams fan but where is kyle turley and are there any other players missing. once again thx and good job

Rickster101 03-15-2005 09:07 PM

Quote:

Geez XRob I thought you'd retired and just gave up on rosters,its been like well like forever since I've seen anything you've thrown down like back in the day,glad you're back in the mix. But what took you so long bro? Your rosters I do trust but why'd you quit when you were on top of your game?

You don't have to answer that dude I know your rosters from back then rocked and I'm hoping you haven't lost your touch...welcome back its been awhile though glad to see you're back in the game bro, I'll give em' a look.

Holla Back ya'll :y220b::y11:

BigTigLSU 03-15-2005 11:33 PM

I have updated 4 teams "years pro stat" so far will repost the roster once I am done.

xrob 03-16-2005 01:18 PM

I was just working on years so I guess I'll wait to the Big Guy edits to my roster (Sorry I forgot his user name he's right above me in the previous post). I also noticed Kyle Turley was gone. I'll have to ask Mike what happenend to him. I probably just remake him based off the Official update. As scouting reports happen I'll be making the rookies as an add-on.

SLAYER 03-17-2005 03:18 PM

Thanks, xrob! I'll d/l the rosters after the repost.

BigTigLSU 03-17-2005 05:36 PM

Quote:

I was just working on years so I guess I'll wait to the Big Guy edits to my roster (Sorry I forgot his user name he's right above me in the previous post). I also noticed Kyle Turley was gone. I'll have to ask Mike what happenend to him. I probably just remake him based off the Official update. As scouting reports happen I'll be making the rookies as an add-on.

I should be done in a day or so.