Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Posts I'll Never Understand (/forums/showthread.php?t=121910)

Amidst The Blather 04-07-2005 11:15 AM

Posts I'll Never Understand

This is Part 1 in what will, I'm sure, be a long series. Collect 'em all! Trade 'am with your friends! Stick 'em in your bicycle spokes to get that cool motorcycle sound!

Consider this a rookie card, and treat it with the respect that entails...{br}{br}View the Entire Article{br}

mgoblue 04-07-2005 12:53 PM

Re: Posts I'll Never Understand

great article Mark, and I agree with you...I can't sit and watch the CPU play a game on my console, that concept totally boggles my mind.

Dame 04-07-2005 03:02 PM

great article i myself think the same way as you everytime i see thread like that i just wonder why

glucklich 04-07-2005 05:31 PM

It was like a nerdified (take that Don King) version of Andy Rooney. It was well written though. Kudos.

SPTO 04-07-2005 08:14 PM

I wonder if the "posts i'll never understand" articles will morph into some kinda namedropping article where you question the logic and sanity of some posters LOL j/k

Great article and I agree totally. If I want to watch a sport i'll watch the real players play it. I also dislike sliders to the hilt. I will fiddle around with a couple sliders but for the most part I play the game out of the box and bump up or down the difficulty to my liking.

Hellfish76 04-07-2005 08:45 PM

wonderful article.... I agree with it completely!:waytogo:

Heelfan71 04-07-2005 09:07 PM

I have a theory about people who watch the cpu play itself.

cliburn 04-07-2005 09:16 PM

I actually enjoyed that piece; great work Fossen.