Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Draft Chatter (/forums/showthread.php?t=122072)

Under Center 04-08-2005 03:41 PM

Draft Chatter

This is my first foray in to the world of blogging, so please bear with me as I feel my way around. I will be mostly focusing on the world of football, and football gaming. Although I am sure there will be the occasional off-topic rant that I am...{br}{br}View the Entire Article{br}

Stu 04-08-2005 03:50 PM

Re: Draft Chatter

Good first piece BK.

Quote:

I know I am in the minority, but I truly believe Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers are better pro prospects than last years top 2 QB prospects, Eli Manning and Phillip Rivers. Too bad it will take 3 or 4 years to find out if I am close to being right.
I actually agree with you here. Like you said, with QB prospects it will take some time before we see any results. Also, much of their development depends on the situation they are in. I'm not sure Rodgers and Smith necessarily have more physical talent than Manning or Rivers, but to me they seem better suited to make the transition to the NFL.

Steve_OS 04-08-2005 03:51 PM

Good read Mel Kricher, Jr. :)

Brandwin 04-09-2005 09:33 AM

Good stuff BK..looking forward to more.

Sully 04-09-2005 09:52 AM

Great read BK. I'm sure I'll enjoy this blog.

Interesting top 5. With the draft truly lacking that "can't miss" stud, my top 5 is:

1. Ronnie Brown
2. Braylon Edwards
3. Alex Barron
4. Mike Williams
5. Alex Smith

bkrich83 04-09-2005 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully

Interesting top 5. With the draft truly lacking that "can't miss" stud, my top 5 is:

1. Ronnie Brown
2. Braylon Edwards
3. Alex Barron
4. Mike Williams
5. Alex Smith

That's the thing. With out a true Franchise player, you could literally talk to 30 personel people and get 30 completely different lists.

dagger55 04-16-2005 07:05 PM

i like the auburn love you show there :waytogo:

Programmed2Kill 04-17-2005 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully

1. Ronnie Brown
2. Braylon Edwards
3. Alex Barron
4. Mike Williams
5. Alex Smith

Big Bad Ronnie Brown definitely is the best player in the draft. Not a great draft, but he is pretty damn good.

I don't like Alex Barron. He may be alright, but whenever playing Miami, he got manhandled. Badly.

Anyways.......Great first blog, Moondoggy :waytogo: