Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB Official Team Threads (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Official Chicago White Sox Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=122575)

Kodiak33 04-13-2005 01:29 AM

Official Chicago White Sox Thread

I don't think one has been made yet but...it's looking like a great season so far! Our pitching is looking pretty good except that big blown save against the Indians last week.

Tha Dynasty 04-13-2005 01:38 AM

Re: Official Chicago White Sox Thread

Revamped team...wouldnt be surprised if you guys took the AL Central. A lot of new faces should help you guys a lot.

Graphik 04-13-2005 10:43 AM

Bout time somebody made a White Sox thread. The few games I've seen thus far, they've been looking good. Especially against Cleve and Minn since those are the teams we gotta keep a eye on this season. We should of swept the Twins but that Venezulan pitcher for Minny had out number.

soxboy7 04-13-2005 11:50 AM

The Sox have looked very good. The good pitching is very nice to see. Hopefully they can keep just taking at least 2 out of 3 in these series

soltrain 04-13-2005 12:44 PM

They are looking promising. Podzilla should be out for a few days with a pulled groin. Hopefully Jose can pitch like he did last week, 2 great starts for him to start the year would be huge for his confidence.

We are set up pretty nicely. We have capable backups, and if one of our pitchers goes down...we have Brandon McCarthy waiting down in Double A.

Kodiak33 04-13-2005 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphik
Bout time somebody made a White Sox thread. The few games I've seen thus far, they've been looking good. Especially against Cleve and Minn since those are the teams we gotta keep a eye on this season. We should of swept the Twins but that Venezulan pitcher for Minny had out number.

Yea Graphik that's why I made one! Here at school everyone is a Cubs fan and they love to say how much the Sox suck. Oh well, at least I can goto a game whenever I want and not worry about them being sold out...

Graphik 04-13-2005 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodiak33
Yea Graphik that's why I made one! Here at school everyone is a Cubs fan and they love to say how much the Sox suck. Oh well, at least I can goto a game whenever I want and not worry about them being sold out...

LOL, I use that same resoning for being a Sox fan. "At least I can go to a game whenever I wanted". HA...take that Cubs fans...who have to sit in 20 degree weather to get a bleacher seat for a game thats in the middle of August.

Kodiak33 04-13-2005 10:47 PM

Well they won again tonight. They sure know how to pull out a win!