Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Gamespots complete rundown of the commercial (/forums/showthread.php?t=123651)

Brian_OS 04-22-2005 02:49 AM

Gamespots complete rundown of the commercial

Link - http://www.gamespot.com/x360/sports/...w_6122758.html

"While it was disappointing to find out that the footage to be found during Saturday's commercial won't actually be in-game, it will be interesting to see if EA lives up to their claim of exceeding in quality the sports gaming world's first glimpse of this highly anticipated title."

This is just CG crap, very disapointing. hopefully MTV will show some real gameplay footage next month .

myownsun 04-22-2005 03:01 AM

Re: Gamespots complete rundown of the commercial

Oh snap good find

myownsun 04-22-2005 03:02 AM

Trust me that aint CG. Its not ingame either

"they did claim that the final product will actually be superior in quality to the footage in the commercial"

HoodedSoldier 04-22-2005 02:08 PM

ok we can tell by the screenshots that it isn't cg and ea has admitted it isn't in-game so what the hell is it.

rolltide1017 04-22-2005 06:05 PM

[quote=myownsun]Trust me that aint CG. Its not ingame either[quote]

What do you mean, they are computer graphics aren't they? Unless you are claiming that they are drawn by hand or a painting.

myownsun 04-22-2005 07:17 PM

I think its the final game or what the final game will look like. Let me quote marshellfever

"In my opinion when EA claims the game looks better than the pics i invision them bascially talking about the details. Tattoos, better visual faces, viens in thier arms, sleeves, bascially a touch up. But I do invision the grahics to look like those screens, just with more and better details"

Thats what we are looking at people

dereliched 04-22-2005 07:56 PM

well the player faces better be more realistic than that because mcnabb looks nothing like mcnabb in my opinion.

dereliched 04-22-2005 08:00 PM

second glance it looks somewhat like mcnabb, however i do expect a bit better.