Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Espn rostor editor (/forums/showthread.php?t=123873)

lilant2398 04-23-2005 06:44 PM

Espn rostor editor

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm

be able to do almost anything with this ( change postions, heal players, change age, edit attributes on all players. etc) you will need a modded xbox or action replay, this works with ps2 as well. and you dont have to start franchise over when usign this. just load up ur franchise or roster then .Zip it then load it with the editor then extract the zip the either ftp or place back on action replsy.:waytogo:

AugustWest71 04-23-2005 07:23 PM

Re: Espn rostor editor

I've had problems with the editor. For some reason my PS2 game does not recognize the save file after editing it with Flying Finn.

rudyjuly2 04-23-2005 07:50 PM

You don't need a modded XBox for it. It also doesn't work for the PS2. You can use the editor on a PS2 file but he doesn't have the CRC code cracked for the PS2 and thus it won't load the file once edited. I've e-mailed him several times on the subject but since he has an XBox, there is little incentive for him to crack a code for a system he doesn't really care about.

lilant2398 04-23-2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
You don't need a modded XBox for it. It also doesn't work for the PS2. You can use the editor on a PS2 file but he doesn't have the CRC code cracked for the PS2 and thus it won't load the file once edited. I've e-mailed him several times on the subject but since he has an XBox, there is little incentive for him to crack a code for a system he doesn't really care about.

i said either a modded xbox or action replay