Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Changing Defense (/forums/showthread.php?t=124366)

xrob 04-27-2005 08:33 AM

Changing Defense

Can someone tell me all the teams that are switching defenses this year. I know Dallas is one. And what teams wears all black shoes.

jmc 04-27-2005 08:38 AM

Re: Channging Defense

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob
Can someone tell me all the teams that are switching defenses this year. I know Dallas is one.

49ers 3-4, ravens 4-3, browns 3-4

noplace 04-27-2005 08:57 AM

Re: Changing Defense

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob
Can someone tell me all the teams that are switching defenses this year. I know Dallas is one. And what teams wears all black shoes.

I can help with the shoes. These team wore them last year and I had to update some of them
Seattle, Philly, Panthers, Saints, Atlanta, Jaguars, Bears, Jets, TB, Colts, Bengals, and Lions. I used shoe number 4 they look the best to me.

noplace 04-27-2005 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmc
49ers 3-4, ravens 4-3, browns 3-4

I think the Raiders but not sure.

3bitz 04-27-2005 09:03 AM

Ravens going back to 4-3.

Pmogs10 04-27-2005 11:31 AM

raiders going back to 4-3 mainly also

Pmogs10 04-27-2005 11:32 AM

XROB......... even tho some teams are changing to that and you can make them custom playbooks thats not gonna help when you play against them in a franchise, cause u cant give them their cutsom playbook as default in the game, so if i start a franchise with my Jets, when I play the ravens there still going to be using their stupid 3-4 on me cause i am not controlling the ravens, you know what i mean??

jrivera34 04-27-2005 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pmogs10
XROB......... even tho some teams are changing to that and you can make them custom playbooks thats not gonna help when you play against them in a franchise, cause u cant give them their cutsom playbook as default in the game, so if i start a franchise with my Jets, when I play the ravens there still going to be using their stupid 3-4 on me cause i am not controlling the ravens, you know what i mean??

Couldn't you select to control all teams and only play the Jets games and simulate the others? This way all the teams would use the correct defenses.

Then after the season is over, switch the other teams back to CPU so they can do the draft and make offseason moves. Unfortunately, I think you would have to select all the teams again when the next season starts and set all the defensives again in the next season.

Since the are no trades in the NFL during the year (99% of the time), you really don't need the CPU to make management decisions during the year.

Just a thought.