Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Changing Season Schedule (/forums/showthread.php?t=124540)

daflyboys 04-28-2005 07:33 PM

Changing Season Schedule

Maybe this is old news, I don't know.....but the only way I could figure to set up a new schedule is through the custom league option right after you start a new franchise. Looks like there's only two ways you can go:

1) Keep teams in the same divisions but switch them around. This will make you play the same teams you normally have in a season schedule, but in a different order.

2) Re-align your teams in different divisions. If you're a purist, you won't like this as you'll still play your division opponents twice, though you will play other teams in non-division/conference games.

Sorry if this is old news....

Pmogs10 04-28-2005 08:04 PM

Re: Changing Season Schedule

in scenerio one.........if you switch the teams around in the division you still play all 16 exact same games, just in different order ? or do you get new teams to play against beside division teams?

daflyboys 04-28-2005 11:59 PM

Re: Changing Season Schedule

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pmogs10
in scenerio one.........if you switch the teams around in the division you still play all 16 exact same games, just in different order ? or do you get new teams to play against beside division teams?

Unfortunately you don't get new teams to play outside of the division, only in different order....but I was hopin' when I tried it......