Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=124605)

xrob 04-29-2005 12:53 PM

STEP YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

1 Attachment(s)
2k6 Official Rosters. All other rosters can be erased. This roster took me a week. I appreciate the patience. I hope this roster plays off. I add photos for that realistic feel. I have black shoes for Eagles, Seahawks. By far the best roster I ever did. No global edits I will be inplememnting Mike's edits to players.

3bitz 04-29-2005 01:05 PM

Re: STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob
2k6 Official Rosters. All other rosters can be erased. This roster took me a week. I'll evaluate more.

At last!!!! I was hoping you would take your time and do what you do and you know you do so well!! (Darth Vader voice....).....At last.... huff.... huff the circle is complete...........Rob your the shiznit!!

augustus 04-29-2005 01:16 PM

YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!! Thanks rob. can't wait to try these boys on.

Ram209 04-29-2005 01:25 PM

Quote:

2k6 Official Rosters. All other rosters can be erased. This roster took me a week. I'll evaluate more.

Would you mind if I applied my edits to your rosters to improve DB AI, passing game etc... . I could update all the attributes and such. It kills me that LT and Portis are 70something in agl. while Josh Scoobey is a 94 WTF. So if you dont mind I would like to "update" the ratings and use your rosters as my base rosters. Great job by the way on the rosters.

3bitz 04-29-2005 01:25 PM

Heeyyy these don't work? Whut up wit dat???

noplace 04-29-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Lol at step ya game up!!

3bitz 04-29-2005 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3bitz
Heeyyy these don't work? Whut up wit dat???

False alarm...RESUME CELEBRATIONS!!!!

augustus 04-29-2005 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram209
Would you mind if I applied my edits to your rosters to improve DB AI, passing game etc... . I could update all the attributes and such. It kills me that LT and Portis are 70something in agl. while Josh Scoobey is a 94 WTF. So if you dont mind I would like to "update" the ratings and use your rosters as my base rosters. Great job by the way on the rosters.

pleasee say yes rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!