Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Help W/ Finn's Schedule Edit (/forums/showthread.php?t=129117)

Flyboy 06-15-2005 12:06 AM

Help W/ Finn's Schedule Edit

Okay, could someone walk me through step by step of how to load the 2005-2006 for a new franchise before starting? I've been trying, but can't seem to get it right at all. Thanks for any help.

Bondra12 06-15-2005 07:05 AM

Re: Help W/ Finn's Schedule Edit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyboy
Okay, could someone walk me through step by step of how to load the 2005-2006 for a new franchise before starting? I've been trying, but can't seem to get it right at all. Thanks for any help.

Load up a franchise file in which the preseason is over and the regular season schedule is showing with no games played. Click on the schedule tab in the editor. Click the Load Schedule button. You should see the 05 schedule. Just select it. Save the game save afterwards.

Load in game. It will still say 2004 if it is the first year in your franchise but the schedule will be the 2005 schedule.

Flyboy 06-15-2005 07:24 AM

I think I understand now... does this work even with preseason turned off? Just wondering.

Thanks, too!

Bondra12 06-15-2005 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyboy
I think I understand now... does this work even with preseason turned off? Just wondering.

Thanks, too!

Yeah, as long as in game when you go to schedule, you see the regular season schedule with no games played.