Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Playbook Project (/forums/showthread.php?t=130562)

TWOSILK 06-30-2005 01:17 PM

Playbook Project

i was beginning to work on a project that put all every teams playbooks in a excel spreadsheet, i know that most players build their own playbooks but with this no more having to go through every teams playbooks just to find those odd and different formations if interested reply of email me at

[email protected]

NickChew 07-13-2005 12:34 AM

Re: Playbook Project

I just emailed you as well, but I don't remember seeing this topic before. I think this could be an interesting concept. One that could come in quite handy since I'd like to start working on playbooks for my last roster release. Is this something your still working on?

TWOSILK 07-15-2005 02:47 PM

still working on it will try to have it done by the end of the weekend

give me feedback let me know if this is helpful or not:waytogo:

TWOSILK 07-20-2005 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWOSILK
still working on it will try to have it done by the end of the weekend

give me feedback let me know if this is helpful or not:waytogo:

finally got the uploading figured out enjoy!!!

Rickster101 07-20-2005 10:18 PM

Can you give me some details about this file I'm getting a message that says "This is not a valid XBOX save,what up with that?

Has anyone eles gotten this file to DL or is it just me,maybe its for the ps2 if anyones using this please let me know.

Holla Back y'all :y220b::y11:
Rickster101

TWOSILK 07-20-2005 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickster101
Can you give me some details about this file I'm getting a message that says "This is not a valid XBOX save,what up with that?

Has anyone eles gotten this file to DL or is it just me,maybe its for the ps2 if anyones using this please let me know.

Rickster101

not for the xbox it is a spread sheet that list every offensive formation for every team.

Rickster101 07-20-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWOSILK
not for the xbox it is a spread sheet that list every offensive formation for every team.

So what program did you use to create this because according to what my windows pc programs are telling me it needs to know what program was used to create it...of course I can get my system to search and load it but I want to hear it from the source,that'd be you.

I usually have no problems for text and read files and use an Adobe reader for stuff like this, the latest version of course.

Rickster101

NickChew 07-21-2005 01:42 AM

Hey man, this is great. At first glance this looks like it will really save some time instead of scrolling through everything to find certain formations for custom playbooks. Great explanations on the playbook jargon also :59:

Rick, I just use OpenOffice.org SpreadSheet, since I dont have Excel.