Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   IS the Hurrican gonna affect you from getting the game (/forums/showthread.php?t=131618)

kevlr 07-09-2005 03:55 PM

IS the Hurrican gonna affect you from getting the game

I Live in South Florida and i am so glad that this hurricne barley missed b/c, I know that it won't affect me from getting the game. Other people might not be so lucky. Look at this way if the Hurricane hits your area tommrow it might blow the roof of your local eb games and then u can drive there and grab. You know I am just joking.

ufox1810 07-09-2005 04:20 PM

Re: IS the Hurrican gonna affect you from getting the game

In all honesty it could. I'm in Tampa and it's been coming down pretty hard all day. It looks like it's going to continue to move further out into the Gulf over the next 24 hours, but you never know with these things. Let just hope everyone stays safe.

I was supposed to drive to Orlando today to visit a friend I haven't seen in about 13 years, but the rain has stopped me from going.

AtXj 07-09-2005 04:24 PM

I think people that might possibly be hit by the hurricane are worried about alot more than whether they are going to get a video game on it's release date...

ufox1810 07-09-2005 04:29 PM

I know I am. Just the rain alone so far today has been crazy and where I am is still not really close to the hurricane yet.

By the way...nice avatar...go Man U!

wishcoats 07-09-2005 04:35 PM

I live in New Orleans so we got lucky that it won't be coming here directly. It should affect my getting the game at all. :waytogo:

AtXj 07-09-2005 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ufox1810
I know I am. Just the rain alone so far today has been crazy and where I am is still not really close to the hurricane yet.

By the way...nice avatar...go Man U!

Thank You. :waytogo:

kevlr 07-09-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtXj
Thank You. :waytogo:

Thanks, I think this the first post inawhille that I have made that hasn't been closed . I know people are more worried about the damage a Hurricane could do, trust me I do we had 4 of them near my area in south Florida last year. I am not talking about that I am just simply posting about will the hurricane affect you from getting the game. Now I hope I made myself clear to those people that don't think i care especally those people that never even been threw a hurricane before.

Flawless 07-09-2005 06:55 PM

Yes, it is going to affect me from getting the game, but i'm more worried about this hurricane, because it's being predicted to have 140MPH winds (CAT 4) by the time it makes landfall. Very dangerous hurricane! :frown:

I'm leaving Pensacola tonight, because it's heading right for us, another direct hit. I'll probably be heading to New Orleans.