Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Which team should I use in dynasty? (/forums/showthread.php?t=131751)

Porschebenz2001 07-10-2005 05:07 PM

Which team should I use in dynasty?

I didn't make a poll because I would rather just tell you guys what kind of dynasty I would like to run. I'd like to run a competitve dynasty recruiting wise and game wise. I'd like to be in a competitive conference but I don't want to be one of the top teams and maybe have a good offensive skill player. Maybe being a team on the rise would be cool, and another 1 would be having a big rivalry. The conferences I wanna play in are the Big East, ACC, SEC, Big 12, Big 10, Pac 10, and maybe Conference USA. Thanks for your guys input in advance because it is always tough settling on a dynasty in ncaa. Sorry if that sounds picky but I wanted to make it easy for you guys.

8bit 07-10-2005 05:53 PM

Re: Which team should I use in dynasty?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porschebenz2001
I didn't make a poll because I would rather just tell you guys what kind of dynasty I would like to run. I'd like to run a competitve dynasty recruiting wise and game wise. I'd like to be in a competitive conference but I don't want to be one of the top teams and maybe have a good offensive skill player. Maybe being a team on the rise would be cool, and another 1 would be having a big rivalry. The conferences I wanna play in are the Big East, ACC, SEC, Big 12, Big 10, Pac 10, and maybe Conference USA. Thanks for your guys input in advance because it is always tough settling on a dynasty in ncaa. Sorry if that sounds picky but I wanted to make it easy for you guys.

Maryland.

Bruins 07-10-2005 05:59 PM

Boston College

Mxracer23x 07-10-2005 05:59 PM

Uconn

Decent recievers, Cornel brockington is a 90 overal i believe and terry Caully 88 who are both Rb's. Good Defense and a decent qb and wrs

coachKNE 07-10-2005 06:04 PM

Iowa State

Porschebenz2001 07-10-2005 06:08 PM

all those choices would b awesome but maryland or bc would b cool because i live closer, and Isiah Williams a freshman receiver for Maryland went to my high school. They all play tough schedules too.

TheEnglishHombre 07-10-2005 06:08 PM

Oregon St would be a good choice. They have some excellent receivers in Haas, Wheat-Brown, and TE Newton, and a quite respectable LB core. Also, recruiting will be a decent challenge, as Oregon doesn't exactly produce talent like California. Plus, you get the Civil War for a rivalry, which is both intense and fairly well balanced.

And, you can make Reser Stadium the most feared stadium in the land...:59:

Porschebenz2001 07-10-2005 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEnglishHombre
Oregon St would be a good choice. They have some excellent receivers in Haas, Wheat-Brown, and TE Newton, and a quite respectable LB core. Also, recruiting will be a decent challenge, as Oregon doesn't exactly produce talent like California. Plus, you get the Civil War for a rivalry, which is both intense and fairly well balanced.

And, you can make Reser Stadium the most feared stadium in the land...:59:

very nice i love the rivalries and home field advantage is always good.