Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Dirty Disc Error (/forums/showthread.php?t=132025)

mikeyaris 07-12-2005 12:31 PM

Dirty Disc Error

Just got my game direct from EA and tried race for the heisman. and I keep getting a dirty disc error. Any suggestions guys? I remember this in 04 I believe. I didn't have any problems in 05.

mikeyaris 07-12-2005 07:07 PM

Re: Dirty Disc Error

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyaris
Just got my game direct from EA and tried race for the heisman. and I keep getting a dirty disc error. Any suggestions guys? I remember this in 04 I believe. I didn't have any problems in 05.

No one? Can anybody remember what the fix was when this used to happen in previous versions? Was it the disk or the saved dynasty? create a school? Just trying to look at all options beofre I contact EA. Anybody else order directly from EA?

chef423 07-12-2005 07:09 PM

Its your Xbox or PS2, has to be. I have yet to hear of any DDE's.

chef

Mrcabone 07-12-2005 07:14 PM

Quote:

Have you had this problem with an other game?

mikeyaris 07-12-2005 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrcabone
Have you had this problem with an other game?

No sir. No other game. Not since ncaa 2004. I can't remember what I did to stop it. I don't believe it was the game. I think itwas the create a school feature. I did dload the rosters. I wonder if that is causing it.

mikeyaris 07-12-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

No sir. No other game. Not since ncaa 2004. I can't remember what I did to stop it. I don't believe it was the game. I think itwas the create a school feature. I did dload the rosters. I wonder if that is causing it.

by the waY CHEF. SMALL world. BLOOMINGTON, IL here.

jwired21 07-12-2005 08:39 PM

it's your system not the game. what system do you have?

mikeyaris 07-12-2005 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwired21
it's your system not the game. what system do you have?

xbox