Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Does anyone know who won the head to head battle (/forums/showthread.php?t=132398)

GaloTorres 07-14-2005 09:41 AM

Does anyone know who won the head to head battle

on ign between ps2 and xbox.. i dont have access to view the aritcle

blackout78 07-14-2005 09:49 AM

Re: Does anyone know who won the head to head battle

I'm not gonna post the entire article but here's the overall conclusion...

Overall Recommendation
Go with an Xbox copy if you've played previous NCAA Football titles before. The detailed player models, faster load times, and absence of random slowdowns during special teams play, make the experience more hassle free and appealing. If 2006 is your first foray into the franchise, look towards buying a PS2 copy so you can enjoy its more user friendly controller. Both systems provide a masterful representation of the collegiate sports experience, be it from a fan or players perspective, so neither system stands superior in that regard (which also happens to be its appeal). You won't be making a bad choice when buying the game on either platform as the differences are minimal, but it's the little things that count with Head-to-Heads, and the details are worth some consideration.

GaloTorres 07-14-2005 10:01 AM

Re: Does anyone know who won the head to head battle

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackout78
I'm not gonna post the entire article but here's the overall conclusion...

Overall Recommendation
Go with an Xbox copy if you've played previous NCAA Football titles before. The detailed player models, faster load times, and absence of random slowdowns during special teams play, make the experience more hassle free and appealing. If 2006 is your first foray into the franchise, look towards buying a PS2 copy so you can enjoy its more user friendly controller. Both systems provide a masterful representation of the collegiate sports experience, be it from a fan or players perspective, so neither system stands superior in that regard (which also happens to be its appeal). You won't be making a bad choice when buying the game on either platform as the differences are minimal, but it's the little things that count with Head-to-Heads, and the details are worth some consideration.

thanx man.. if you ever want to play hit me up... Gmen4life