Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thanks to EA sports! (/forums/showthread.php?t=132421)

Dienekes 07-14-2005 12:33 PM

Thanks to EA sports!

Sometimes we all lose sight of the fact that many people spend countless hours working on these games. We yell GAMEKILLER when we find out a uniform is wrong or scream BUG when there is the slightest problem.

I would just like to thank EA and all the devs for sending us out of this generation in style and on a high note with what is the best college game ever and arguably the best football game ever.

Sure its not perfect but nothing ever will be...ever.

Thanks and here is hoping Madden is as good!

USCTrojan83 07-14-2005 12:36 PM

Re: Thanks to EA sports!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dienekes
Sometimes we all lose sight of the fact that many people spend countless hours working on these games. We yell GAMEKILLER when we find out a uniform is wrong or scream BUG when there is the slightest problem.

I would just like to thank EA and all the devs for sending us out of this generation in style and on a high note with what is the best college game ever and arguably the best football game ever.

Sure its not perfect but nothing ever will be...ever.

Thanks and here is hoping Madden is as good!

DITTO

ChicagoNVA 07-14-2005 12:44 PM

In the end we are all consumers... and we just want the most bang for our buck.

It's not like "Company XYZ" give these games away for free. We have to purchase them with our hard earned money. (at least for some of us)

I think if you purchase whatever game.. you have the right to have your opinion on any given game.

Mongoose 07-14-2005 12:45 PM

Nice sentiment and I don't want to rain on your parade....but these people are getting paid for what they do. I have a hard time thanking people for making money off of me :)

While sometimes (or often) the reactions to flaws in the game are a bit over the top, they should be brought up in order to improve future releases. The end result should help both the developers and the customers.

Acedeck 07-14-2005 12:56 PM

Don't worry about people being too harsh on the devs. Usually they don't listen at EA anyway, so they don't even take note of the flames and criticisms.

Dienekes 07-14-2005 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongoose
Nice sentiment and I don't want to rain on your parade....but these people are getting paid for what they do. I have a hard time thanking people for making money off of me :)

I am a teacher and I get paid to go to work, but the thank yous mean just as much as the dollars sometimes...

QuasiHero 07-14-2005 01:05 PM

imagine if EA actually had competition, or if we had other choices for college football games, how much better their product could be. yeah, thanks EA for just doing barely enough to get our $50 every year. :y13:

coogrfan 07-14-2005 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acedeck
Don't worry about people being too harsh on the devs. Usually they don't listen at EA anyway, so they don't even take note of the flames and criticisms.

TROLL ALERT!