Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   ricky williams Cap? (/forums/showthread.php?t=132798)

papasmurf 07-16-2005 09:16 AM

ricky williams Cap?

does anybody have a cap for ricky williams? thanks for your help in advance.

DanSF49 07-16-2005 11:24 AM

Re: ricky williams Cap?

Just load up the default rosters and then write down all his attributes then go and load up the roster you are using now and edit him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by papasmurf
does anybody have a cap for ricky williams? thanks for your help in advance.

papasmurf 07-16-2005 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanSF49
Just load up the default rosters and then write down all his attributes then go and load up the roster you are using now and edit him.

sounds like a plan, im sure he won't be quite as good though. im thinking maybe 76 overall.

burger13 07-19-2005 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papasmurf
sounds like a plan, im sure he won't be quite as good though. im thinking maybe 76 overall.

Definately not AS good......but you are underestimating him IMO. I would make him around an 82-84. He's still got god-given talents that aren't going to go away in one year. And he was smoking the gonj his whole career, so that shouldn't make any difference.

adriano 07-26-2005 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burger13
Definately not AS good......but you are underestimating him IMO. I would make him around an 82-84. He's still got god-given talents that aren't going to go away in one year. And he was smoking the gonj his whole career, so that shouldn't make any difference.

I actually feel that he will be a different style back.. And if hes used right can be a game breaker...hes always been a patient runner.. 220 would still be a nice size back.. i hear hes around 215 now.. I think he was brittle in New Orleans cause he was too big.. 220 -225 is perfect IMO

82 to 84 is a good rate