Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Smallest Player in NCAA (/forums/showthread.php?t=133176)

USCTrojan83 07-18-2005 07:54 PM

Smallest Player in NCAA

So Im playing in my 3rd year here with USC. And were are playing Nebraska....

And all of a sudden I see this tiny thing running around on my screen thinking wow EA put a piece of trash blowing on the field....amazing...

Then I went to the replay cause the trash was following my reciever oddly. I check Nebraska's stat sheet and there is a # 53 Bo Wade 0'7" 244 lbs ROLB FR(RS) who has ONE TACKLE in the game. I was like :spit: WTF...

I dont know if magically I pressed some odd code by I am not lying...I wish I knew how to take a picture of this and save it to my computer....

I hope someone else has seen this because it is rediculously funny...and he only got put in after their starting ROLB sprained his wrist for the rest of the game....

ppen131 07-18-2005 08:03 PM

Re: Smallest Player in NCAA

hahahaha...you've gotta get a picture or clip of that

McLite 07-18-2005 08:56 PM

I love the part about the trash following your receiver around. lol

Well I guess whoever he covers just throw them the ball.

bad_philanthropy 07-18-2005 09:04 PM

I saw a player who was 7" tall in recruiting, but never got him do you mean to say that there is actually a little 7" tall player? Do they actually make tackles?

fishepa 07-18-2005 09:11 PM

If it's in the game, it's in the game!! Way to go EA!!!

IlliniM1ke 07-18-2005 11:00 PM

Damn I saw a 0'7" OLB in recruiting but chose not to go after him thinking it was a typo, had I known he was really 7" I would've recruited him just to be able to have a 7" tall OLB, just imagine drafting that 7" OLB into Madden ;)

Cyros 07-18-2005 11:02 PM

This makes me want to sim ahead to recruiting to look for one...

larrygiterdone 07-18-2005 11:03 PM

usctrojan,

you said he had one tackle in the game.......

what happened on that play, did the ball carrier just fall down out of nowhere????????:y11: