Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   **New Videos!!..RAIDERS VS CHEIFS!!** (/forums/showthread.php?t=133199)

jmood88 07-19-2005 06:34 PM

Re: **New Videos!!..RAIDERS VS CHEIFS!!**

Quote:

Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
The emotion is missing, not to mention no replays after 1st downs or spectacular runs....thats been a madden downfall year after year...no real entertainment or realistic feel....just the normal run, pass, and commentary that is as dry as a dirty bowl in the desert...

Yeah that's one of the reasons why I don't like to play madden. Without presentation the games just feel really dry.

Programmed2Kill 07-19-2005 07:02 PM

I thought it was all about Madden's gameplay. Now that they did some good on that, using some of VC's ideas, it's "emotion" that is the problem now.

There's no pleasing some people.....

jmood88 07-19-2005 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Programmed2Kill
I thought it was all about Madden's gameplay. Now that they did some good on that, using some of VC's ideas, it's "emotion" that is the problem now.

There's no pleasing some people.....

Like other people have said, they should have made some advances in the presentation department by now.

Programmed2Kill 07-19-2005 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmood88
Like other people have said, they should have made some advances in the presentation department by now.

Ok, but can't you be happy with the new things that have improved on?

jmood88 07-19-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Programmed2Kill
Ok, but can't you be happy with the new things that have improved on?

After year's of hearing them promise stuff and not deliver I'll wait before I get excited about anything that they say. I mean, at least try to make the presentation decent. I wouldn't care if it looked like they actually changed something(actually I would but I wouldn't care as much), but it looks like they haven't done anything in terms of presentation.

Programmed2Kill 07-19-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

After year's of hearing them promise stuff and not deliver I'll wait before I get excited about anything that they say. I mean, at least try to make the presentation decent. I wouldn't care if it looked like they actually changed something(actually I would but I wouldn't care as much), but it looks like they haven't done anything in terms of presentation.

Fair enough.

koolbubbaice 07-19-2005 07:56 PM

Quote:

I liked ESPN's presentation, but after awhile I got tired of it, & found it took away from my gaming experience.. I wish there was a way to turn off the after the play antics.. If I seen my linebacker go to the sideline, spin, a dunk the football in his teammates arm that positioned as a hoop I'm going to shoot some one.. I know you can click to forward it, I just get tired of having to keep clicking.. There should be an option to turn it completly off in the settings like MLB 2k5..

whosgotcha 07-20-2005 02:53 PM

The videos are what they are, which is Madden. If the new elements (QB Vision, Progressive Fatigue, Truck Stick) are implemented well then I will be satisfied.