Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   manual or corso pick (/forums/showthread.php?t=134416)

liftheavy 07-27-2005 11:32 PM

manual or corso pick

do you guys pick your own plays or do you use the corso pick?

JJisNo1 07-27-2005 11:36 PM

Re: manual or corso pick

Never ask Corso he picks some of the worst plays IMO.Only when I'm on offense and it's 4th down b/c I'm not sure if I should punt or not.

Havok410 07-27-2005 11:37 PM

I press the button to see corso's pick but hardly ever use it.

Beantown 07-27-2005 11:48 PM

I only use it if I feel I've started to use the same plays a lot...he's my play varier...if that's a word.

EXboxur 07-27-2005 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJisNo1
Never ask Corso he picks some of the worst plays IMO.Only when I'm on offense and it's 4th down b/c I'm not sure if I should punt or not.

Yes, he picks the WORST plays! Sometimes I don't even think he's watching the game. :D

Anyway, the only time I'd actually like to use an ask Corso type play is on defense and you can't use him then, and I don't know why. The only other time I use ask Corso is if I can't tell if I'm in FG range.

livinitup921 07-27-2005 11:58 PM

I used to use the corso pick but now I dont use it except to see if i am in field goal ranger or if i should go for it on 4th down. I wish i could use him on defense more. I sometimes think i am not changing up my blitzes enough and the cpu starts pickin up on it. they always have ask madden on defense in madden games so im not sure why they havent implemented this into ncaa.

GeePee20 07-28-2005 12:18 AM

I do when I'm lazy but then I don't usually pick the play he suggested. I pick a play in the same formation though.

Broncofan2003 07-28-2005 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeePee20
I do when I'm lazy but then I don't usually pick the play he suggested. I pick a play in the same formation though.

samething goes for me because all he seems to pick is passing plays even though I have a 28 to 6 lead or something. He seems to like running up the score.