Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Off Season Recruting Question (/forums/showthread.php?t=134612)

chalitunabonsai 07-29-2005 08:17 AM

Off Season Recruting Question

<O:p

First an easy one; can anyone tell me what happens to the players who in week five are still un-committed to any school but still have you in the top three schools?<O:p></O:p>

Secondly; Last night I was in week four and trying to turn <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comOhio</st1:State> into a pipeline so i threw a bunch of points at some somewhat interested recruits from their. Well none of them bit except one. In week five this particular player was not committed to any school but his interest bar was completely filled and 'grayed out'. In the interest bar were the letters DNQ (did not qualify?) or DNO or something along those lines. The player never ended up on my roster that I am aware of. Any idea what that grayed out bar means or what the letters stand for? anyone seen this before?<O:p</O:p

If anyone knows the answers to these Id love to hear them. On another note, I really tried hard to create new piplines last night and it worked for the most part. It will be interesting to see if it really does get me more players from those states. I guess recruting costs will be the same, I think ea should make them go down a tad if they are pipeline and adjacent to your state.<O:p</O:p

Bamboospine1998 07-29-2005 12:40 PM

Re: Off Season Recruting Question

Only one time have I had a target that didn't sign, come to my school as a walk-on. It was because I <I> needed </I> a FB and this target strung me along and didn't sign. They may go into the pool and become the JuCo recruits in one or two years. not sure. :drink: