Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   PJ's Madden 2006 XBOX Rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=135283)

PJ520 08-03-2005 04:54 PM

PJ's Madden 2006 XBOX Rosters

I will be releasing a roster update for Madden the night the game is released (probably late night). The update will have recent free agent signings, adjusted ratings, and rookies who weren't previously on the game. If you know of a rookie that is not going to be on the game and you want to see him on the roster update post it here to make sure I create him. I will be releasing the roster update on my website.

http://www.allsportsforums.net/forum...pic.php?t=3833

AllenRulz00 08-06-2005 06:48 PM

Re: PJ's Madden 2006 XBOX Rosters

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ520
I will be releasing a roster update for Madden the night the game is released (probably late night). The update will have recent free agent signings, adjusted ratings, and rookies who weren't previously on the game. If you know of a rookie that is not going to be on the game and you want to see him on the roster update post it here to make sure I create him. I will be releasing the roster update on my website.

http://www.allsportsforums.net/forum...pic.php?t=3833

So 12:05am(mon. night/tues. morning, whichever u perfer to say lol) But you will have it up right when we get it? How are you going to create and make sure EVERYTHING is up to date that fast??? Just wondering, cause Its cool, I wont have to wait for DT's rosters or anything.

JohnnytheSkin 08-06-2005 08:22 PM

I have a rookie request...two little local boys from my alma mater (the second and third players to EVER be invited to NFL camps). They are:

Daniel Leger S (BUF)
Chad Friehauf QB (DEN)

Both are from the Colorado School of Mines. We had a good run last year in the Div. II playoffs, and both were standouts. Don't know if you can find any info, but I sure would appreciate it. Thanks!

freezeframe 08-07-2005 01:14 AM

what do you mean by adjusted ratings oh no please dont.

PJ520 08-07-2005 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllenRulz00
So 12:05am(mon. night/tues. morning, whichever u perfer to say lol) But you will have it up right when we get it? How are you going to create and make sure EVERYTHING is up to date that fast??? Just wondering, cause Its cool, I wont have to wait for DT's rosters or anything.

No I won't have them mon. night/tuesday morning, it'll be late tuesday at the earliest I think.

Quote:

I have a rookie request...two little local boys from my alma mater (the second and third players to EVER be invited to NFL camps). They are:

Daniel Leger S (BUF)
Chad Friehauf QB (DEN)

Both are from the Colorado School of Mines. We had a good run last year in the Div. II playoffs, and both were standouts. Don't know if you can find any info, but I sure would appreciate it. Thanks!
I'm not sure these guys will make the roster but if there is room for them I will try to create them.

Quote:

what do you mean by adjusted ratings oh no please dont.
I was going to change the ratings for some of the players a little bit. Actually now I think I'll release two versions of the rosters, the first without adjusted ratings and the second with adjusted ratings.

`D-MAC´©® 08-07-2005 08:15 PM

I'm wondering if u could post ur file here???
It's much easier for every1 to D/L it here...
Rather then have 2 register...

PJ520 08-07-2005 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by `D-MAC´©®
I'm wondering if u could post ur file here???
It's much easier for every1 to D/L it here...
Rather then have 2 register...

I'm hosting it off my site because that's where I would like feedback after the roster is released since I spend more time there then here.

AllenRulz00 08-08-2005 03:36 PM

How do we know you are not just faking to make us sign up???