Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Over/Under in incorrect uniforms??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=135384)

ps2baseball 08-04-2005 08:24 AM

Over/Under in incorrect uniforms???

I am setting the O/U at 10 incorrect uniforms.

Any takers?

My favorite is still Madden 2005, in which the Jags wore teal panst on the road. They have never worn teal pants in the existence.

Cj7298419 08-04-2005 08:58 AM

Re: Over/Under in incorrect uniforms???

I'll give an o/u of 8! Lol, it literally cracks me up how easily EA can overlook jerseys

coogrfan 08-04-2005 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ps2baseball

Any takers?

My favorite is still Madden 2005, in which the Jags wore teal panst on the road. They have never worn teal pants in the existence.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn that last years game had both the black and white pants road uni's available as alternate's. If I'm correct, and all you had to do was pick a different uni before starting the game, then this seems to me to be an extremely minor gripe.

Saints fans, otoh, have had a legit gripe. Their actual uni's haven't been "in the game" (EA finally fixed that this year).

Cyros 08-04-2005 10:58 AM

Yeah, they had those unis in the game but it seems lik EA always defaults the Jags to having those Teal pants which as far I know they've never worn in the existence of their franchise.

countryboy 08-04-2005 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ps2baseball

Any takers?

i'll take the under

DonkeyJote 08-04-2005 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coogrfan
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn that last years game had both the black and white pants road uni's available as alternate's. If I'm correct, and all you had to do was pick a different uni before starting the game, then this seems to me to be an extremely minor gripe.

Saints fans, otoh, have had a legit gripe. Their actual uni's haven't been "in the game" (EA finally fixed that this year).

Yeah, you could wear the black or white pants, but then it was with the wrong jersey. Thae Jags' switched last year to having black numbers on the road jersey, and the numbers are teal on the alts with black or white pants. So you got a choice - the wrong pants, or the wrong jersey. And Madden had teal pants as the default in 04 too for some reason. And I'm a Jags fan, so I have to look at these mess ups >(

ifiok25 08-04-2005 06:17 PM

Under

ps2baseball 08-04-2005 07:05 PM

I am interested to see if the Saints get fixed. They have had the gold pants for 2 years now, yet Madden hasn't changed until this year (rumored).

I have heard the Chargers are in black cleats this year, and the Giants (road) and Zona changed uniforms.