Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   PS2 Roster Update? (/forums/showthread.php?t=135919)

PDDollars 08-08-2005 05:41 PM

PS2 Roster Update?

Could someone please post the update as soon as they get a chance? Thanks in advance

ADA885 08-08-2005 06:14 PM

Re: PS2 Roster Update?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swt0304
Could someone please post the update as soon as they get a chance? Thanks in advance

When I get the game at midnight tonight, I will post the roster update on my site that's in my sig.

PDDollars 08-08-2005 07:57 PM

Thanks, but your site is not loading up for me, I get the cannot find site message. Know how to fix it?

JFo 08-08-2005 09:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This should work ...I had to convert it from max drive from another site but here it is to try

EDIT--Ok they seemed to load okay but it says like the file name then league after it which I guess might have to do with the fact that they are from online and not just a manual roster save but I wont be able to check them until I get the game later...also these should work for X-Port just change the .sps to .xps

racerx 08-08-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFo
This should work ...I had to convert it from max drive from another site but here it is to try

EDIT--Ok they seemed to load okay but it says like the file name then league after it which I guess might have to do with the fact that they are from online and not just a manual roster save but I wont be able to check them until I get the game later...also these should work for X-Port just change the .sps to .xps

Where is the site with the Action Replay version?

Thanks
Racerx

hatchet_luver 08-08-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racerx
Where is the site with the Action Replay version?

Thanks
Racerx

Id very much like to know as well.

JFo 08-08-2005 11:02 PM

Umm..Maddennation.com and Madden04.com I believe have the AR saves...this is for XBox right the AR doesnt work for PS2 does it?

PDDollars 08-08-2005 11:24 PM

Thanks for posting the update JFo, I just wont be able to test it until tomorrow afternoon when I finally get the game (have to work early in the morning so no midnight madness stuff for me)