Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Anyone else finding that weather has way too much of an impact? (/forums/showthread.php?t=136037)

ehh 08-09-2005 09:04 AM

Anyone else finding that weather has way too much of an impact?

Using Playmaker's AA set, the last three games I've played in my Penn St. dynasty have been in the rain and they have just been friggen atrocious. One against Northwestern, I had four fumbles on my first four possesions and 9 dropped passes for the game and just about all of them were on 3rd downs. I know there are some dropped passes and so on but it was just getting to the point of cheese. I had a couple plays where Tony Hunt was wide open in the flat and dropped the ball on 3rd and 3. So damn frustrating.

Yet the CPU started off 11-11 passing against me. I managed to win 24-23 but the game felt like the CPU was cheesing big time. Unless it's a snow game, I think I'm going to restart rain games until the weather is clear for the time being.

bravosfan 08-09-2005 09:42 AM

Re: Anyone else finding that weather has way too much of an impact?

I don't know if it was the weather or not, but I (Clemson) played a game against FSU in the rain... fumbled 3 times and threw 8 picks. Needless to say, I lost (52-14).

I don't remember that many dropped passes, but then most of my completions were to the other team. :wedgie:

Meeker 08-09-2005 11:56 AM

Re: Anyone else finding that weather has way too much of an impact?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braves95
I don't know if it was the weather or not, but I (Clemson) played a game against FSU in the rain... fumbled 3 times and threw 8 picks. Needless to say, I lost (52-14).

I don't remember that many dropped passes, but then most of my completions were to the other team. :wedgie:

The same thing happened to me, but the other team was the one with all of the turnovers. I was playing Minnesota, and they fumbled 5 times, and threw 2 INT's.