Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year! (/forums/showthread.php?t=136145)

USF11 08-09-2005 04:32 PM

Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year!

This years madden is nearly unplayable, NCAA 2006 is light years ahead of madden in terms of gameplay. How many years in a row can madden go without any crowd atomsphere to speak of? The Speed of the game feels off, and the pre snap controls have gotten to a point where theres no way to make all your adjustments b4 your oppent snaps the ball. I love how NCAA put all the moves on the right stick, yet madden only added the back juke and truck stick. The right stick is also useless when playing as a d-lineman. On a side note I do enjoy the cone of vision, but I wish the velocity of passes was higher.

Most importantly Madden has seen very very minimal changes which leads me to believe one thing EA put a majority of their resources behind Madden 360.

I can't wait till november and I have NCAA to hold me over till then while my copy of Madden 2006 begins to collect dust.

Drag66 08-09-2005 04:37 PM

Re: Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year!

Quote:

Originally Posted by USF11
This years madden is nearly unplayable, NCAA 2006 is light years ahead of madden in terms of gameplay. How many years in a row can madden go without any crowd atomsphere to speak of? The Speed of the game feels off, and the pre snap controls have gotten to a point where theres no way to make all your adjustments b4 your oppent snaps the ball. I love how NCAA put all the moves on the right stick, yet madden only added the back juke and truck stick. The right stick is also useless when playing as a d-lineman. On a side note I do enjoy the cone of vision, but I wish the velocity of passes was higher.

Most importantly Madden has seen very very minimal changes which leads me to believe one thing EA put a majority of their resources behind Madden 360.

I can't wait till november and I have NCAA to hold me over till then while my copy of Madden 2006 begins to collect dust.

Have fun with NCAA (it is a good game as well). I wish Madden implemeted the juke stick a la NCAA, but I think both NCAA and Madden are solid this year. I personally love the pre snap adjustments, the vision cone, and the game speed is perfect in my opinion. As for velocity of passes, I have learned that pushing up on the stick slows the passes down.

SoMiss2000 08-09-2005 04:40 PM

How can a game that has been out for less than 24 hours be deemed unplayable?

USF11 08-09-2005 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
How can a game that has been out for less than 24 hours be deemed unplayable?

Real Easily........................................

SoMiss2000 08-09-2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

THAT'S THE NUMBER 1 ANSWER!

Havok410 08-09-2005 04:49 PM

Sounds like someone is frustrated by the vision/precision....

P.S. Ever heard of Sliders? And why is the right stick so important to you?

hitmanwa 08-09-2005 04:50 PM

It's a matter of opinion. Many of us like it!

RoyalBoyle78 08-09-2005 04:53 PM

Quote:

yeah when you probably never even have the game it's easy to say that......Go back to sleep my freind :zzz: