Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year! (/forums/showthread.php?t=136145)

USF11 08-09-2005 04:53 PM

Re: Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Havok410
Sounds like someone is frustrated by the vision/precision....

P.S. Ever heard of Sliders? And why is the right stick so important to you?

I disagree take NCAA 2006 add Madden player models and the QB vision and you got yourself a killer game. Madden just feels unpolished the year, you guys act like I kicked your dog by saying that. Don't take things so personal.

p2xgamers 08-09-2005 04:56 PM

Quote:

Most importantly Madden has seen very very minimal changes which leads me to believe one thing EA put a majority of their resources behind Madden 360.
Sorry to sound rude, but DUH! Seriously, Madden 360 will be the first game for the new generation and they are going to want to have the first one be great.

Also there may not be much new but much of it improves the game. (passing cone, much improved running game, precision passing, etc.)

hitmanwa 08-09-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p2xgamers
Sorry to sound rude, but DUH! Seriously, Madden 360 will be the first game for the new generation and they are going to want to have the first one be great.

Also there may not be much new but much of it improves the game. (passing cone, much improved running game, precision passing, etc.)

QFE!

USF11 08-09-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

I did think that the way the O-Line pulls and pancakes is wonderful.

p2xgamers 08-09-2005 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitmanwa
QFE!

? :y2:

USF11 08-09-2005 05:01 PM

The lack of significant improvements to Madden have raised my expectations for Madden 360 that much more.

p2xgamers 08-09-2005 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USF11
I did think that the way the O-Line pulls and pancakes is wonderful.

Okay sorry to sound confused (trust me I am not a madden fanboy, I barely gave 05 a chance) but you gave props to the o-line and the new passing, then how is the game unplayable?

hitmanwa 08-09-2005 05:06 PM

Quote:

? :y2:

Quoted for emphasis!!!