Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year! (/forums/showthread.php?t=136145)

USF11 08-09-2005 05:57 PM

Re: Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Havok410
Madden (-)'s

1. Controls are Bad (#1 rule of all EA Games is great control)
2. Pre Snap adjustments (It's a giant cluster%&%*)
3. Passing Velocity(Seems slow)
4. Game speed (Lacks the dynamic feel of NCAA)
5. Stadium Atmoshpere (Super Bowl and Preseason Games feel the same)
6. Player Attributes dont change in game.( Been Sacked 10 times? doesnt matter Arm Str and Acc stay the same.)

1. The controls aren't even close to being bad. Just seems to me that you are confused and overwhelmed by all the different things you can do with the controller. No t too mention you only had the game for 1 DAY!!!!!! It takes time to get used to controls.

2. So you would rather want NO ADJUSTMENTS PRESNAP? That improves the game greatly! You're sounding like a casual game after that dumb**s statement.

3. LOL!!!! Are you kidding me?

4. Wow...the speed is A TAD bit slower and now its bad? Give me a break...

5. Why do you care so much about this? It's really not that big of a deal. If you want real atmosphere go to a REAL GAME!

6. Once again....are YOU KIDDING ME? This is your idea of a "flaw"?

I think that you either have a huge vendetta against EA, played the game for 1 hour, never played the game, or are plain and simple....A CASUAL madden gamer. The minuses are complete jokes.

I guess some people are happy with medicore gameplay from their madden.
Have you played NCAA 2006? Can you honestly say after playing NCAA 2006 that madden plays better?
I've played this years madden and its the most dissapointed I have been with a madden game since 2002. I have played at least 200 games of every madden game and ncaa game ever made for consoles except for Madden 3DO and Madden 2002.I played 2 years of Div II quarterback in college so I think I know a little something about football.

So now anyone who attacks this game is a casual gamer because serious madden players now have the perfect game. Give Me A Break! This year game is not good and the whole point of this thread. Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year!

Beantown 08-09-2005 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erod
Let me save you the trouble. No one's paying attention to you. Your agenda is plain as day.

Saved me a response to that post...

As far as this game, I honestly can say I feel it's the best Madden yet. The game speed is slowed down to aid in the Passing Cone and is implemented to perfection. The cone itself is very fun, although I'm still not used to it. Run blocking is a lot better, and although there is still cluster, holes open up and you have a window to get through them like IRL. What else...oh yeah, there's finally injury sliders that actually work(with just a few clicks up I saw 5 players go down with various lengths in the first half of a game, very nice to see)...I don't know, it's the best Madden IMO.

Playmakers 08-09-2005 05:58 PM

Man if you guy's don't like the game trade it in. Isn't there enough of these threads already?

I can't understand why guy's who already have it out for the game would still go ahead and buy it just to get their own agenda across I guess. Just let it rest and quit wanting everyone to feel the same way you guy's feel. I'm loving the game and once I put in some extra work in it overall I'm sure it will play even better for me personally. But I'm not going to create a thread hoping to convince guy's to buy or not to buy the game.

I must also note that the game has only been out 1 day so why rush to conclusions. It's a video game guy's why do we spend some much time looking for flaws......when we already know they are going to exist.

MVPlaya 08-09-2005 06:04 PM

Damn, every single year...same thing happens over and over.

Damn someone needs to make a sticky for XBOX 360 news...and HOW IT IS A BRAND NEW GAME WITH A NEW ENGINE.

GHill 08-09-2005 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVPlaya
This years madden is nearly unplayable

That's just pathetic. It's 17 hours old. It's impossible to deem the game unplayable when you haven't even learned 2/3 of the things you can do.

Furq 08-09-2005 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Havok410
Madden (-)'s

1. Controls are Bad (#1 rule of all EA Games is great control)
2. Pre Snap adjustments (It's a giant cluster%&%*)
3. Passing Velocity(Seems slow)
4. Game speed (Lacks the dynamic feel of NCAA)
5. Stadium Atmoshpere (Super Bowl and Preseason Games feel the same)
6. Player Attributes dont change in game.( Been Sacked 10 times? doesnt matter Arm Str and Acc stay the same.)

1. The controls aren't even close to being bad. Just seems to me that you are confused and overwhelmed by all the different things you can do with the controller. No t too mention you only had the game for 1 DAY!!!!!! It takes time to get used to controls.

2. So you would rather want NO ADJUSTMENTS PRESNAP? That improves the game greatly! You're sounding like a casual game after that dumb**s statement.

3. LOL!!!! Are you kidding me?

4. Wow...the speed is A TAD bit slower and now its bad? Give me a break...

5. Why do you care so much about this? It's really not that big of a deal. If you want real atmosphere go to a REAL GAME!

6. Once again....are YOU KIDDING ME? This is your idea of a "flaw"?

I think that you either have a huge vendetta against EA, played the game for 1 hour, never played the game, or are plain and simple....A CASUAL madden gamer. The minuses are complete jokes.

do you work for EA?

kaydigi 08-09-2005 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
How can a game that has been out for less than 24 hours be deemed unplayable?

See NBA 2K5 thread last september, the CPU didn't call timeouts during games. It took 6 weeks for a patch to come out.

NEW_ORLEANS 08-09-2005 06:51 PM

I been coming here for like 3 years now and the same things every year and I like it these boards are so entertaining.