Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Having trouble getting into franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=136284)

MSUSPartanPride 08-10-2005 02:28 AM

Having trouble getting into franchise

No, not because the game is bad or anything, but I am just not motivated for some reason. Last year I would take over the worst team after simming a season and build them up and I had a blast with that...but now I cannot seem to find a new way to do franchise.

I could always play with the Chargers, but for the first time ever that may be a bit too easy.

So, sorry to complain, but anyone have any unique franchise techniques that were fun and had lots of replay? Thanks.

RaiderKtulu 08-10-2005 02:39 AM

Re: Having trouble getting into franchise

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSUSPartanPride
No, not because the game is bad or anything, but I am just not motivated for some reason. Last year I would take over the worst team after simming a season and build them up and I had a blast with that...but now I cannot seem to find a new way to do franchise.

I could always play with the Chargers, but for the first time ever that may be a bit too easy.

So, sorry to complain, but anyone have any unique franchise techniques that were fun and had lots of replay? Thanks.

You could always use create-a-team and go with the cupcake option when creating them so you have a bunch of low rated players.

Lebron 4 MVP 08-10-2005 02:44 AM

raised the level from rookie to All Pro or all Madden, that helps.

Leahmic223 08-10-2005 02:44 AM

Heh lol, I haven't even touched Franchise yet. Iv'e been playing Superstar mode.

But, I like to play NCAA(if you have it) alongside with MAdden, then Import the rosters every year and it becomes that much more exciting. Simply because you recognize some of the players and it is interesting to see who can play at the next level and who cannot.

I once had a RB who won Heisman two times, then goes to the NFL only to play back up behind Deuce Staley and never getting the playing time to establish himself.

MSUSPartanPride 08-10-2005 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lebron 4 MVP
raised the level from rookie to All Pro or all Madden, that helps.

Did you even read my post?

The Chef 08-10-2005 04:52 AM

Well you could always play as the Niners like Im going to. I dont have the game as of yet but when I get it in the next few days thats the team Im going with and Im sure its going to be a major struggle for awhile, but the Niners are my team and its the first year in a long time that playing as the Niners means progressing the # 1 pick in the draft which is what intrigues me more then anything at this point honestly.