Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Current EA Roster Request (/forums/showthread.php?t=136333)

Mizzou23 08-10-2005 10:43 AM

Current EA Roster Request

Mods/Admin

Can we create a sticky that has the most up to date EA rosters for the Xbox and PS2? It doesn't look like there is a thread that clearly states where we can get them. Is that something OS cannot host?

I would rather use the roster released by EA and I don't have Live to download updates, but I have action replay.

Thanks

mcmp 08-10-2005 11:02 AM

Re: Current EA Roster Request

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou23
Mods/Admin

Can we create a sticky that has the most up to date EA rosters for the Xbox and PS2? It doesn't look like there is a thread that clearly states where we can get them. Is that something OS cannot host?

I would rather use the roster released by EA and I don't have Live to download updates, but I have action replay.

Thanks

I second this motion. Otherwise, every time word gets out that there's a new roster available 5 people will start new threads asking for the download.

PJ520 08-10-2005 01:58 PM

Well you can check out my rosters. I started my work off the EA update which I downloaded yesterday afternoon.

koebner 08-10-2005 04:44 PM

Just the official update in the sticky,please.

dond 08-10-2005 06:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcmp
I second this motion. Otherwise, every time word gets out that there's a new roster available 5 people will start new threads asking for the download.

Here you are. All teams have 55 players with the exception of the Giants, Colts and Ravens. Transactions are current as of about 3 hours ago.

Mizzou23 08-11-2005 08:12 PM

Thanks Don.

Yashi 08-12-2005 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dond
Here you are. All teams have 55 players with the exception of the Giants, Colts and Ravens. Transactions are current as of about 3 hours ago.

Is this for XBox or PS2?

COMMISSIONERHBK9 08-12-2005 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yashi
Is this for XBox or PS2?

It is for the xbox. Thanks alot dond