Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Some general questions...please help! (/forums/showthread.php?t=136420)

JohnnytheSkin 08-10-2005 04:58 PM

Some general questions...please help!

1)Do any of the alternate control set-ups better match up with those of NCAA 06? I'm having a hard time adjusting to the white/black buttons to adjust my DL and LB's, as well as the R for the vision passing on offense. All I see on the different set-ups are the face buttons, nothing about pre-snap stuff. I would prefer the defensive pre-snaps to be L, R, and Y like NCAA...is it possible?

2)I'm running the game off of the dashboard at 16:9 widescreen. Should I use "Madden" camera or widescreen? Doesn't the game automatically adjust the screen size like NCAA 06 based on the dashboard settings?

3)Does anyone have a profile with all the Madden cards? If not, can someone tell me if you use a Super Bowl stadium in an exhibition game if the endzones are for both teams and not just the "home" team? I like that feature in NCAA with the bowl game stadiums.

Thanks!

JohnnytheSkin 08-10-2005 06:43 PM

Re: Some general questions...please help!

bump...damn this board is fast

JohnnytheSkin 08-10-2005 09:14 PM

Any answers?

ODogg 08-10-2005 09:16 PM

1) can't change those
2) if you have widescreen i'd suggest widescreen camera mode. yes the game does adjust for it though whatever camera angle you pick. it's really just personal preference though.
3) I wish i knew