Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Flipping into the endzone (/forums/showthread.php?t=136456)

Jr. 08-10-2005 09:02 PM

Flipping into the endzone

Does anyone know how to do this? I've had it done twice on me, one on a fumble return for a TD and once on a pickoff returned for a TD. It looks pretty sweet and I'd like to be able to do it but I don't know how. Thanks for the help.

Chaos81 08-10-2005 09:05 PM

Re: Flipping into the endzone

Wait until you are about to cross the goaline, then press dive. That's all there is to it.

Jr. 08-10-2005 09:08 PM

That's what I thought it was but I guess my timing is off because I tried that and it didn't work, but I'll give it another shot. Thanks for the help.

aiahopeful 08-10-2005 10:34 PM

You can only do it when there aren't any defenders close to you.

ODogg 08-10-2005 10:43 PM

It works for me, i just did it twice..

Acid 08-10-2005 10:44 PM

It works really well on sidelines (I think thats the only place you can do it).

It's pretty funny to watch big TEs do it, I had Gates do it and he almost landed on his head. :y4:

Homeslice 08-10-2005 10:46 PM

Wrong -- you can do this anytime. Found this out today, hold down the dive button (HOLD DOWN) while you're running toward the goal line, and your player will start celebrating, if you keep it held down he will culmunate (sp) the celebration with a dive into the end zone...

KRS-One 08-10-2005 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice
Wrong -- you can do this anytime. Found this out today, hold down the dive button (HOLD DOWN) while you're running toward the goal line, and your player will start celebrating, if you keep it held down he will culmunate (sp) the celebration with a dive into the end zone...

You are correct sir....

I'm still trying to find out if they put goal line dives over the pile in the game like they said they did last year and again this year.