Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   After about 20 games, I just noticed they axed the sideline reporter... (/forums/showthread.php?t=136948)

DickDalewood 08-13-2005 12:00 PM

After about 20 games, I just noticed they axed the sideline reporter...

I just noticed this. What happened to her? I must have missed something somewhere along the lines here....

caero 08-13-2005 02:04 PM

Re: After about 20 games, I just noticed they axed the sideline reporter...

basically all presentation except for the lame commentary has been axed in 2006.

CaptainZombie 08-13-2005 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caero
basically all presentation except for the lame commentary has been axed in 2006.

It looks like the presentation took a major hit this year.

blackceasar 08-13-2005 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman56
It looks like the presentation took a major hit this year.

And people were saying the EA/NFL deal would be good for us? LOL. They said it would make EA actually do something new with thier game? LOL.

ObiWanJenkins 08-13-2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackceasar
And people were saying the EA/NFL deal would be good for us? LOL. They said it would make EA actually do something new with thier game? LOL.

It's a transition year for the franchise. Why should they change the whole game only to go to a new console? That being said, repost this comment next year if the game hasn't improved.

Mjphillips 08-14-2005 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObiWanJenkins
It's a transition year for the franchise. Why should they change the whole game only to go to a new console? That being said, repost this comment next year if the game hasn't improved.

Great post. They still should have done more for us guys that are not ready fot the switch to next gen consoles. I can guarantee I will not have X360 when it comes out. Not after shelling out almost 150 this year on games. I thought Madden would do a little more, but we will see in the fall. I am a PS2 fan anyway.

verks 08-14-2005 01:00 AM

Same old song and dance. I like Madden but their excuses have run out. Next years excuse will be that it is the first version on the next gen, just wait till they learn how to use the power of the new system.

Mjphillips 08-14-2005 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verks
Same old song and dance. I like Madden but their excuses have run out. Next years excuse will be that it is the first version on the next gen, just wait till they learn how to use the power of the new system.

Ha ha!