Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   what's a good playbook to use (/forums/showthread.php?t=137052)

jensenst 08-14-2005 12:14 AM

what's a good playbook to use

i'm the houston texans in franchise mode, but i want to use another playbook besides the texan's playbook on offense.

can you guys help me out???????????????

thanks

Briman123 08-14-2005 12:38 AM

Re: what's a good playbook to use

Quote:

Originally Posted by jensenst
i'm the houston texans in franchise mode, but i want to use another playbook besides the texan's playbook on offense.

thanks

Colt's.

zephyr13 08-14-2005 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jensenst

thanks

Sorry, I'm not trying to slam you here, but this question is silly. How can WE tell YOU what playbook to use. The playbook you use should be based on what type of football you like to play. Do you like to air it out or are you a conservative smashmouth kind of guy? Maybe the West Coast offense is your cup of tea. I use the Chargers and I was kind of dissappointed with their playbook, so I looked through and found one that suits my style of play. I would suggest using the practice feature of the game and mess with a couple of playbooks to determine which one is best for YOUR STYLE of football.

BTW, I chose to use Marvin Lewis' BENGALS playbook. It has a very nice balance of formations and sets. Check it out!

If you are interested in the West Coast offense try either Seattle, Detroit, Green Bay, or Philly.

Good luck finding the book that best suits you.
:59:

DTX3 08-14-2005 03:44 AM

Myself i like to use Nick Sabans only because of the 5WR shotgun and the good running plays.

trobinson97 08-14-2005 04:13 AM

I just use whichever coach's I hire, and right now, that's Marty Schotenheimer's. If I hire a guy and his playbook sucks, I fire him. I only change my defensive sets. I liked the balanced d.