Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Editing DB's (/forums/showthread.php?t=137146)

CaptainZombie 08-14-2005 05:51 PM

Editing DB's

As we all know about the problems with the "SUPER DB's" in Madden has been a pain every year.

If I were to edit every single DB in the game, will this help in stopping them from coming out of nowhere and swatting balls? Is this something that has been written in the logic (code) of the game for players to act this way.

Skyboxer 08-14-2005 10:31 PM

Re: Editing DB's

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman56
As we all know about the problems with the "SUPER DB's" in Madden has been a pain every year.

If I were to edit every single DB in the game, will this help in stopping them from coming out of nowhere and swatting balls? Is this something that has been written in the logic (code) of the game for players to act this way.

This problem doesn't exist in 06 version. At least I'm not seeing it.

Sef0r 08-14-2005 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyboxer

You are playing Madden right? I've seen this lots of times, hasn't really changed much from last year.

Anyways I answer your question I'm not sure that editing will actually do much to change this 'cool' animation.

CaptainZombie 08-14-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyboxer

Their there. I wish I could say that they stayed at the EA studio, but the SUPER DB's are back.

RoyalBoyle78 08-14-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman56

good luck, by way I really haven't had no problem with super DB's when in play. :y11:

Samantha 08-14-2005 10:45 PM

Yea, Db's play great this year. The AI is really nice. Tweak the knockdowns if you have a problem, that's the slider that effects the way they play the ball.

CaptainZombie 08-14-2005 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samantha
Yea, Db's play great this year. The AI is really nice. Tweak the knockdowns if you have a problem, that's the slider that effects the way they play the ball.

Thanks, I will have to try this tonight. Hopefully it will cut down the SUPER DB's in this game.

lawdaddy 08-14-2005 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samantha

Thanks. I'm going to do that also and see if it improves.