Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Dealing with your Madden Anger (/forums/showthread.php?t=138815)

Paytonsplace 08-25-2005 11:30 PM

Dealing with your Madden Anger

Complaining about the glitches in Madden and the flawed punting game on this message board is one outlet for your anger. However a more productive route may be to Email Electronic Arts and let them know how you feel.

a google search got me to

http://eatech.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/e...r/cci/home.php

I sent my Email to them. Maybe if many others do then we could get that patch or replacement disc that fixes the problems.

Just a thought.

LetsGo0akland 08-25-2005 11:36 PM

Re: Dealing with your Madden Anger

I don't want to be the "naysayer" here but I doubt it will do anything. They already have your money for this year, and if you want to play NFL football next year you have to pay them again (which I will because I love this game, even with its flaws). I don't really see the incentive to spend money on replacement discs. How can they give you a patch for the console?

Paytonsplace 08-25-2005 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpanishFly
I don't want to be the "naysayer" here but I doubt it will do anything. They already have your money for this year, and if you want to play NFL football next year you have to pay them again (which I will because I love this game, even with its flaws). I don't really see the incentive to spend money on replacement discs. How can they give you a patch for the console?

They released a replacement disc 2 years ago to fix the college draft importing glitch so it is not without precedent. Also I recall that (I may be wrong here) that Sega did release patches for the 2K series on occassion (I'm not saying 2K was better, I'm just trying to make a point). I don't know if it is possible, however EA does know. It would be respectful to the consumer if EA released a patch or stated why a console patch could not be released. This is not really asking for alot.

Coach Bryant 08-26-2005 11:11 AM

I am glad I didn't buy this year. I have bought the game every year for the PS2 and sadly this is the first I will not buy.

tgreen06 08-26-2005 11:20 AM

I take out my frustrations (Online cheesie db blitzes, nano pass rushin, 2cent Oline pass blockin, super db ball hawkin, and the damn cone) on this old popcorn can. Kick the hell out of it and trying not to damage any more gamepads. I actually punched a hole in the wall one time....damn u EA!

grunt 08-26-2005 11:35 AM

Reading more and going to the gym to lose my gut.

SPTO 08-26-2005 11:37 AM

Sending an e-mail is going to do nothing.

The best thing you can do is hurt EA where it counts and that's by not buying Madden next year.

BTW this thread is off-topic so I will close it.