Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Can somebody help me out? (/forums/showthread.php?t=139038)

UMDDogs 08-27-2005 04:15 PM

Can somebody help me out?

I am looking for a good set of sliders and a roster set that I can use for a franchise.

I know NickChew has a good roster, but you can only play one season.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know his sliders are made to work with his own rosters. So sliders to go with it would be great.

Also if there is a way to keep interceptions down that would also be awesome. I am looking to take a bad team (Cleveland, Arizona, etc) and rebuild them so I need to play more than one year.

Thanks for all your help.

fletcher2332 08-28-2005 01:47 AM

Re: Can somebody help me out?

Quote:

Originally Posted by UMDDogs
I am looking for a good set of sliders and a roster set that I can use for a franchise.

I know his sliders are made to work with his own rosters. So sliders to go with it would be great.

Also if there is a way to keep interceptions down that would also be awesome. I am looking to take a bad team (Cleveland, Arizona, etc) and rebuild them so I need to play more than one year.

Use dreadsteelers rosters they are the most up to date that I have seen. His depth charts are a little off, but its preseason. They work well with nick chew sliders over at gamechewover.com. I have seen good results. At first I thought they were crappy and to easy. However I did not realize to turn eq off and that makes a huge difference in my opinion.

DickDalewood 08-28-2005 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UMDDogs

What do you mean they only work for one season? I was unaware of this, so just wondering...

UMDDogs 08-28-2005 02:06 PM

With NickChew's ver 2 rosters, (which are excellent) when you go to the draft the game freezes