Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Truck Stick not working? (/forums/showthread.php?t=139192)

busterbadboy 08-29-2005 11:04 AM

Truck Stick not working?

Hi everyone. My buddy and me love playing Madden 06 together on the same team. He's always player one so he's the quarterback, and since I'm player 2 I usually take control of the backs. My problem is that it seems that the truck stick doesn't work when I try and use it anyone else heard anything about this or experienced it themselves? It works when I play the computer or play against him, but not when we are on the same team. Any thoughts?

ChicagoNVA 08-29-2005 11:08 AM

Re: Truck Stick not working?

To give you a bottom line answer: Timing is everything and depends on the back as well.

Football Freak11 08-29-2005 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by busterbadboy
Hi everyone. My buddy and me love playing Madden 06 together on the same team. He's always player one so he's the quarterback, and since I'm player 2 I usually take control of the backs. My problem is that it seems that the truck stick doesn't work when I try and use it anyone else heard anything about this or experienced it themselves? It works when I play the computer or play against him, but not when we are on the same team. Any thoughts?

The truck stick doesn't work for the second person when two people are playing are on the same team.

busterbadboy 08-29-2005 02:11 PM

Has EA said anything about this? Is there a way to fix it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Football Freak11
The truck stick doesn't work for the second person when two people are playing are on the same team.

DickDalewood 08-29-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by busterbadboy
Has EA said anything about this? Is there a way to fix it?

I seem to remember this issue coming up before. I don't think there is a fix for it, although I swear someone said it was system specific. Maybe it didn't happen on the Xbox or something? I dunno dude, it sucks, seems like an awfully silly thing to have looked over...

busterbadboy 08-29-2005 04:08 PM

No doubt, a little frustrating when you hear about a feature and it only works in some modes. Well, I guess I'll spin move my way to touchdown greatness!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickdalewood
I seem to remember this issue coming up before. I don't think there is a fix for it, although I swear someone said it was system specific. Maybe it didn't happen on the Xbox or something? I dunno dude, it sucks, seems like an awfully silly thing to have looked over...

truballer845 08-29-2005 04:10 PM

the truck stick is overhype,the cover up the ball which is triangle for ps2 is more effective then the truck stick,the cover up the ball when i use it,i break takles 80 percent of the time

busterbadboy 08-29-2005 04:47 PM

Sweet! Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by truballer845
the truck stick is overhype,the cover up the ball which is triangle for ps2 is more effective then the truck stick,the cover up the ball when i use it,i break takles 80 percent of the time