Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   A Quick Franchise Question (/forums/showthread.php?t=139231)

ballerzinc 08-29-2005 04:49 PM

A Quick Franchise Question

What do you think would be a realistic pick to trade David Carr for. I'm going to draft Leinart with the first pick overall and I will probably trade Carr (85 ovr) to a team for a pick would a 3rd Rounder be to high. I could also package him with TE Bruener (80 ovr).

pokerplaya 08-29-2005 11:05 PM

Re: A Quick Franchise Question

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballerzinc
What do you think would be a realistic pick to trade David Carr for. I'm going to draft Leinart with the first pick overall and I will probably trade Carr (85 ovr) to a team for a pick would a 3rd Rounder be to high. I could also package him with TE Bruener (80 ovr).

I've actually noticed the Madden draft-pick trading to be a lot better weighted this year. In real life, he's probably worth a 2nd, to late 1st round pick. I honestly don't know why you'd want to trade a guy that is going to be a stud for an unproven college player, but I don't think getting a 3rd round pick in any way would be cheating. I'd actually think the CPU was cheating you.

Nearly all NFL GM's you hear talk about Carr feel this is the year he really breaks out.

LetsGo0akland 08-29-2005 11:12 PM

Re: A Quick Franchise Question

I hate using left-handed quarterbacks.