Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The weirdness of it all... (/forums/showthread.php?t=139239)

texans 08-29-2005 06:19 PM

The weirdness of it all...

I commented about this in another post, but isn't the time scale between RFTH and Madden's Superstar mode just totally out of whack? It's strange that when you start you career in RFTH, it starts in the '05 calendar season. Then you work your way through the ranks and after 3 or 4 years you're ready for the NFL. You get exported and then imported only to find you're back in 2005 getting drafted technically before you're college career even began (and without the rest of the players you played with in college). Weakly implemented feature my opinion.

NoleFan 08-29-2005 06:47 PM

Re: The weirdness of it all...

I feel ya but is it really that serious? IMO, those modes are supposed to FUN modes anyway.

KRS-One 08-29-2005 07:05 PM

Yeah...RFTH/SS are for 10-14 year old kids....not for real gamers.

steveo 08-30-2005 11:40 AM

obviously it will be wigged out because madden cant jsut poof, start in year 2008 or 2009.

As for the SS mdoe, I think it is pretty useless and it annoys me they spent time creating it rather than fixing gameplay issues that have been in madden games for 4 friggin years.

Hey EA how about you guys make my OL pick up the easiest of blitzes instead of making a gayed out mode with Terrell Davis as my mentor and some crazy fugger named JC calling my *** all the time.