Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   NOplace's roster (/forums/showthread.php?t=139377)

mac1665 08-30-2005 09:48 PM

NOplace's roster

I usually play with Noplace's roster, but I noticed that Charlie Frye isn't even on the Browns' roster. Will NOplace be updating his rosters? I'm really looking forward to it.

daflyboys 08-30-2005 11:23 PM

Re: NOplace's roster

You should PM him. When you submit a thread as you did it makes people look thinking rosters are here.

Pappy Knuckles 08-31-2005 05:36 AM

his current roster set is fantastic, hopefully he decides to update it.

ehh 08-31-2005 09:32 AM

I'm pretty sure the couple guys who have roster sets on here said they were gonna spend August updating all the rosters because of all the cuts, rookie signings, etc. and wait to release a roster until opening day instead of making weekly updates that would basically be a waste. So we had their start-of-Training Camp version for August, then we'll have their complete, opening day ones right on time for the start of the season.

I think the final 53-man opening day rosters have be finalized on Friday (in real life), could be wrong though. So hopefully these guys will post their Opening Day rosters this weekend.

I could be totally wrong though.....:y11:

noplace 08-31-2005 12:55 PM

I will have my new set up hopefully by next Wed...This will be a completely new set...

MC_Arab 08-31-2005 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ehh
I'm pretty sure the couple guys who have roster sets on here said they were gonna spend August updating all the rosters because of all the cuts, rookie signings, etc. and wait to release a roster until opening day instead of making weekly updates that would basically be a waste. So we had their start-of-Training Camp version for August, then we'll have their complete, opening day ones right on time for the start of the season.

I think the final 53-man opening day rosters have be finalized on Friday (in real life), could be wrong though. So hopefully these guys will post their Opening Day rosters this weekend.

I could be totally wrong though.....:y11:

I am in the process of releasing mine soon.