Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   How do people make 47+ created players? (/forums/showthread.php?t=139399)

MC_Arab 08-31-2005 04:04 AM

How do people make 47+ created players?

I need to make 1 more for this roster to be accurate but it won't let me. :(

slapnutz2k2 08-31-2005 11:37 AM

Re: How do people make 47+ created players?

Just take a free agent and give him a makeover.

MC_Arab 08-31-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Just take a free agent and give him a makeover.

I did that too many times and now it says the roster can't hold anymore name changes.

noplace 08-31-2005 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC_Arab
I did that too many times and now it says the roster can't hold anymore name changes.

No way around it until Finn figures out a way to edit names in the editor..Your file is maxed out. The only players that can be edited are those in the 47 created..

MC_Arab 08-31-2005 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noplace
No way around it until Finn figures out a way to edit names in the editor..Your file is maxed out. The only players that can be edited are those in the 47 created..

Can you only create 47 people?

JWZZR 09-05-2005 05:34 PM

to get more than 47 created players what you do is create 2or more roster files.then all you do is make 47 players on the 2nd roster file and copy and paste them over to the other roster file(using the editor). iv done this with the first roster having all there create a player slots filled up so i dont know what will happen if you do with a roster with no create a player slots.the prolblems with this is that i rember it F-ing up players name sometimes

oklandr8rs 09-05-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWZZR
to get more than 47 created players what you do is create 2or more roster files.then all you do is make 47 players on the 2nd roster file and copy and paste them over to the other roster file(using the editor). iv done this with the first roster having all there create a player slots filled up so i dont know what will happen if you do with a roster with no create a player slots.the prolblems with this is that i rember it F-ing up players name sometimes

you my kind sir, are a lying sack of "spit"... you cant copy names in the editor... if you could do that you would be able to juyst imput them

noplace 09-06-2005 11:27 AM

I was getting to that. It will not copy & paste names...