Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How do i get the CPU to sub? (/forums/showthread.php?t=139433)

callmetaternuts 08-31-2005 11:07 AM

How do i get the CPU to sub?

I know this has been asked before, and i spent about 2 hours (at work) lookin for the posts, but i cant find them. How do you get the CPU to sub realistically. Im playing the Titans, and theyve got C. Brown and T. Henry, and i havent seen Henry in the game at all. Not on 3rd downs, not after Brown carries it 4 times in a row. What do i need to change or set up so the CPU will sub their players in (on offense and defense) realistically? Any help is appreciated.

gamecocks42 08-31-2005 11:20 AM

Re: How do i get the CPU to sub?

Quote:

Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
I know this has been asked before, and i spent about 2 hours (at work) lookin for the posts, but i cant find them. How do you get the CPU to sub realistically. Im playing the Titans, and theyve got C. Brown and T. Henry, and i havent seen Henry in the game at all. Not on 3rd downs, not after Brown carries it 4 times in a row. What do i need to change or set up so the CPU will sub their players in (on offense and defense) realistically? Any help is appreciated.

all you have to do is after you kick,change teams set the computer subs at 82-87 then waste one play for the computer. then set it back to your team.that should be it bro.it work like a charm.

callmetaternuts 08-31-2005 12:03 PM

Alright, i may sound like an idiot. But all i have to do is on the first play, change to CPU, go into settings and change sub % (like i would do for human player) and then after one play switch back to my team? Thanks

Samantha 08-31-2005 12:33 PM

Wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

gamecocks42 08-31-2005 03:07 PM

Samantha you are off tha chain.:waytogo:

ndeezlo 08-31-2005 05:28 PM

no flirting