Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I love this game..... (/forums/showthread.php?t=139592)

busterbadboy 09-01-2005 01:14 PM

I love this game.....

I was playing last night against the Browns. They throw a short dump pass over the middle and I smoked the reciever with Ray Lewis, ball pops out right to Chris McAllister, 30 yards to pay dirt! Its plays like this that make me keep coming back for more. As much as I get annoyed with Madden at times, I just can't put it down, this game rocks.

Bloodhound79 09-01-2005 01:29 PM

Re: I love this game.....

Finally, someone spreadin' the love. I too like this game. As with any game, it has its flaws, but once I got the hang of the vision cone, I love to play it.

Spirit In Black 09-01-2005 03:07 PM

I'm thinking about picking it up tonight at Walmart.

cable guy 09-01-2005 07:39 PM

I love this game as well.:cheers444

Sarah 09-01-2005 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by busterbadboy
I was playing last night against the Browns. They throw a short dump pass over the middle and I smoked the reciever with Ray Lewis, ball pops out right to Chris McAllister, 30 yards to pay dirt! Its plays like this that make me keep coming back for more. As much as I get annoyed with Madden at times, I just can't put it down, this game rocks.

It's not like we have a choice. :)

Spirit In Black 09-02-2005 10:07 AM

This game is pretty sweet, I like the V&P passing, and I can actually run a little with the Vikings (altho they don't have much of a running game anyway) I can actually get passed the line of scrimmage when running and not getting blasted by the time I hand the ball off like I did in '05. I suck at kicking though, I think the kicking meter moves faster than Madden '05.

Alliball 09-02-2005 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah
It's not like we have a choice. :)

You're right, you're forced to like it. Damn EA police were at my house just last night making me play the game at gun point, the whole time making sure I had a smile on my face. Of course it wasn't as bad as the day they came to my door with 6 guys to drag me kicking and screaming to Best Buy just to purchase the game.

Spirit In Black 09-02-2005 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alliball
You're right, you're forced to like it. Damn EA police were at my house just last night making me play the game at gun point, the whole time making sure I had a smile on my face. Of course it wasn't as bad as the day they came to my door with 6 guys to drag me kicking and screaming to Best Buy just to purchase the game.

Good one.